Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

QuilterMomma 08-01-2011 08:14 AM

Don't we all once in awhile. I do not feel alone anymore.

Originally Posted by sewnmom
i'm lookin for the person who wanted flame blks.. you'll find i get lost now and then..LOL!!!! molly

paintmejudy 08-01-2011 08:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh my -- the OCDer's club is at it again in August! Aren't these blocks wonderful? Love them all! Beautiful blocks for the extra August swaps received from Pokerdiva and from Ljdugas, and I sent off their extra blocks Saturday and today. Also in the mail are the swaps for my assigned partner Philarena and then extra swaps for Abonda and for Dotcomdtcm. Carsey, your block should go tomorrow. Thanks to all for swapping with me with my new themes.

from PokerDiva
[ATTACH=CONFIG]234808[/ATTACH]

from Ljdugas
[ATTACH=CONFIG]234809[/ATTACH]

shnnn 08-01-2011 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by sewnmom
i'm lookin for the person who wanted flame blks.. you'll find i get lost now and then..LOL!!!! molly

It was me! I'm lost more than I'm found :D

Shannon

Morningcoffeegal 08-01-2011 09:54 AM

TY for the quick response Judy! Sent you my swap info will gladly do a block for you! Getting excited here I think I am headed to the cutting board this afternoon! LOL

Morningcoffeegal 08-01-2011 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Oh my -- the OCDer's club is at it again in August! Aren't these blocks wonderful? Love them all! Beautiful blocks for the extra August swaps received from Pokerdiva and from Ljdugas, and I sent off their extra blocks Saturday and today. Also in the mail are the swaps for my assigned partner Philarena and then extra swaps for Abonda and for Dotcomdtcm. Carsey, your block should go tomorrow. Thanks to all for swapping with me with my new themes.

OCDer's club! Love it! LOL
Really beautiful blocks! Lucky to be you!

Katie Ann 08-01-2011 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
This is just a practice block for poker diva, my question is poker diva, does it have too much blue?

That is beautiful!

paintmejudy 08-01-2011 10:15 AM

I'm thinking about your "Pink and make it into a flower" statement in your theme -- do you want anything dimensional?
Or would you prefer flat blocks.

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
TY for the quick response Judy! Sent you my swap info will gladly do a block for you! Getting excited here I think I am headed to the cutting board this afternoon! LOL

Morningcoffeegal 08-01-2011 10:34 AM

You can do any technique you want to just as long as its a flower and pink! It can be demensional as flowers made from a yo-yo, appliqued, paper pieced, etc. You can even use anything you want to embelish it such as lace, buttons, ribbons, ric-rac, etc. Primary color is Pink.

yonnikka 08-01-2011 12:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
July Swap with sewnmom

Big Maple Leaf for me
[ATTACH=CONFIG]234984[/ATTACH]

Purple and Green Block (July) for sewnmom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]234991[/ATTACH]

paintmejudy 08-01-2011 12:53 PM

Sorry, Robert - I don't have anything for a Paris quilt, and not into poodles. :XD:

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
I could do one. Let me know what your theme is and pm me with address.
R

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
If anyone is interested in an extra swap for August, please let me know.