Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Morningcoffeegal 08-08-2011 05:48 AM

2 Attachment(s)
got a few more done this AM and off in the mail they go! What fun!

sewnmom 08-08-2011 05:50 AM

awesome !!!!

wytetygeress 08-08-2011 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by shnnn
wytetygress - that's beautiful! Looking forward to seeing it in person!

Being put in the mail today =)

tomilu 08-08-2011 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Hey my friendly swaper.....
Do you have a studio or a Go. I'm looking for someone who has a holly leaf die. If you do I would be happy to send my fabric to you and pay you for doing it.
let me know.
R

Sent you a PM Robert; I have that die.
Tommie

sustraley 08-08-2011 06:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Just got the mail. Wow wonderful blocks from two extra swap partners. The first is from Morningcoffeegal. Great holiday block!! The second is form paintmejudy. Adorable beach block. She also sent me a Halloween piece she had extra. Thank you both so much. Fun swapping with you both.

MORNINGCOFFEEGAL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]238328[/ATTACH]

PAINT ME JUDY
[ATTACH=CONFIG]238329[/ATTACH]

Oksewnsew 08-08-2011 06:58 AM

Ms Coffee, I had some thread that is older than dirt!! and believe it or not, it still works. Let's say it's 26+ years old (I owned a fabric shoppe). I've used it on occasion for machine embroidery and in sewing, if I needed a particular color. It's still strong. Most is Coats & Clark thread. Just test it, if it's pretty sturdy when you try to break it, it's good to go.

Jean

Morningcoffeegal 08-08-2011 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew
Ms Coffee, I had some thread that is older than dirt!! and believe it or not, it still works. Let's say it's 26+ years old (I owned a fabric shoppe). I've used it on occasion for machine embroidery and in sewing, if I needed a particular color. It's still strong. Most is Coats & Clark thread. Just test it, if it's pretty sturdy when you try to break it, it's good to go.

Jean

Thanks Jean! Some of this I am sure is older than DIRT! LOL

Morningcoffeegal 08-08-2011 07:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok doing the Quilters Jig this AM! Love my mailman nowadays he brings me packies! LOL Today I got the most precious flower from PaintmeJudy! So pretty & pink! My GD will luv it!
Judy Thank You its adorable!

From PaintmeJudy!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]238352[/ATTACH]

rfbrazell 08-08-2011 07:50 AM

Yes i did, When I was going thru my table linens looking for something to use as a table cloth, I found the original one I used and then I came across some battenburg linens, my first instinct was to use the battenburg dollie and then went with the crocheted one. The more I looked at it before I started to embroider the pastries andcups and pots the mre I thought the battenburg would go more with the English Tea Party. So I ripped it off and put on the battenberg.
Are you a sister to "Sherlock Holmes" Can't get anything past you.
R

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Here is Dotty finished Mad hatter tea party. I hope you like it, my wife thought it was too busy, It probably is.
I'm making you a cheshire cat too, from the original illustration. It's on its way to wonderland of NY...lol

Jacquie from Scotland, here are the pictures of your butterfly batiks block with flowers.
R

Ok are my eyes deceiving me or did you change the tablecloth? LOL

rfbrazell 08-08-2011 07:55 AM

Hey LJ,
Thanks, there is something flying your way in the package with your blue and whites.
hope you like them.
R

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
Robert I just LOVE the blocks!!!!!!!