Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

fromzstore 08-08-2011 03:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here is an extra swap with bibliostone the stars are teal they may not show up that way but they are hope you like them

Lv2sew2011 08-08-2011 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Everyone I swap with is on an index card. The card goes on my bulletin board until the block is done. Then back in the file box. What confuses me is when I get something without a screen name & have togo searching thru pms. This system sorta works!

I like that idea! But I hate to write, I would rather type! So I have my in an excel spreadsheet. Plus doing it this way I can cheat with cut/copy/paste. It's saved on my desktop so I dont have to search for it. I only misplace the printed copy! LOL I need a bullentin board I like that idea!

What a great ideal putting it on the desktop wish I would of thought of that...

bibliostone 08-08-2011 03:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
shnnn and fromzstore, I love my blocks. Can't wait until they arrive. The gecko is not done yet, but Dr. Seuss is on it's way.

Dr. Seuss block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]238620[/ATTACH]

fromzstore 08-08-2011 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by bibliostone
shnnn and fromzstore, I love my blocks. Can't wait until they arrive. The gecko is not done yet, but Dr. Seuss is on it's way.

OMG I LOVE IT IT IS PERFECT CANT WAIT TO GET ENOUGH TO START BABY QUILT FIRST GREAT GRANDCHILD.

rfbrazell 08-08-2011 03:58 PM

Something that works for me, I use the sticky note on my computer and when a request comes I immediately post it on the sticky note. I also keep a spreadsheet with the screen name, mailing name, address , city, state, zip the theme and colors and patterns if they have a specific one.
That way I can use amail merege and print out my labels.
When the request is packaged and mailed I delete it from the sticky note. It pops up everymorning and reminds me what I have to work on.
R

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Everyone I swap with is on an index card. The card goes on my bulletin board until the block is done. Then back in the file box. What confuses me is when I get something without a screen name & have togo searching thru pms. This system sorta works!

I like that idea! But I hate to write, I would rather type! So I have my in an excel spreadsheet. Plus doing it this way I can cheat with cut/copy/paste. It's saved on my desktop so I dont have to search for it. I only misplace the printed copy! LOL I need a bullentin board I like that idea!

paintmejudy 08-08-2011 03:59 PM

What an adorable Dr. Seuss block!

Originally Posted by bibliostone

paintmejudy 08-08-2011 04:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Beautiful blocks today from Poker Diva, another extra August swap. I gushed and went on and on and thanked her in a PM - didn't want to embarrass her with a display of over the top posting. But they are truly wonderful, Florence.

rfbrazell 08-08-2011 04:18 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Yeah the mailman just came. And I got treasures from Neveda and Maine.
2 perfect Pink Poodles from shnn and two SHINING laterns from Crafty....Love the rust one it's awesome.
Thanks gals for the great work
You inspire me.
R

shnnn 08-08-2011 04:36 PM

Hey Robert! I can use a couple geckos if you up for them ;)

ljdugas31 08-08-2011 04:42 PM

just got some really beautiful blocks in the mail today,dotty i just love them thanks so much,morningcoffeegal love it, thanks just perfect for my theme. sending out everyone's extra blocks tuesday....... :)