Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilts-quilters-swap-open-til-15-dec-2011-a-t159331.html)

islandwiz1 12-11-2011 06:09 PM

jillnjo, no just some hand applique. Maybe I'll be able to quilt by April 2012. One stitch at a time for now.

Garnet1265 12-11-2011 06:22 PM

Hey Ligia,

I never got your message from December 1, but I am here and check in at least once per day. I will try sending you a PM with my personal email so we can hopefully chat easier.

Kristin
Garnet1265

didi 12-12-2011 03:37 AM

I have finnally cut all the pieces, now to put them altogether..I don't know I might have to call on the Quilting Fairy to help me get this done by April, you know how time passes...

jillnjo 12-12-2011 10:38 AM

I have decided on a pattern and how I'd like to finish the back with more of my stash!! It is not a hard pattern and if I don't like it, well... I'll try again!! So fun to anticipate my finished project and the one I'll call my own, too!! Whoo Hooo!

QuilterMomma 12-12-2011 12:24 PM

I thought you were working on mine, it is yours? I have the backing for yours on order. Found some gorgeous stuff at Keepsake Quilting that was on sale, just what you wanted. Will have to start this one in January but will be cutting stuff up till then for it. I have to finish a couple quilts for Christmas. Got one half finished this weekend, finished my Boom Swap blocks, have to get the Valentines ones done soon, then I get to do yours Jillnjo. Will be good. Sorry you had so much snow.

jillnjo 12-12-2011 07:49 PM

QuilterMomma-yes, I am working on your quilt!!:o In my mind only, so far, but it won't be long before I will start selecting fabrics-yay!! Oh, I know how beautiful the fabrics are in the Keepsake catalog! I'm not too worried about not liking it, but I do want this project to be special for you!

Essiescott 12-14-2011 01:18 PM

I will be starting on my quilt right after Christmas, unless I can get finished with my Christmas presents sooner. But I have ideas running through my head, on how I am going to be laying out my designs. I think it is going to be very nice. Love doing things for others.

Freeway 12-15-2011 02:28 PM

When do I find out who I am sewing for?

jigs1354 12-15-2011 03:16 PM

Hi Jillaine, got my blocks ready to sew them together and the size I'm making will be 60X60. This is so much fun and we have you to thank. So thank you!! :thumbup:
How many are there of (since this is the last day to sign up) us? :D
Well, must get back to my list of things to get done.
Have a great evening!!

Originally Posted by jillaine (Post 4421350)
Because we want to keep this doable, with sizes that are achievable, we're keeping this to lap size-- anywhere from 45x60 to 60x60.

-- Jillaine

QuilterMomma 12-15-2011 03:25 PM

Oh my Jigs1354, you are a busy sewer so close to Christmas. makes me want to knuckle down and get my partners done now, but alas Christmas first because of those life things going on.