Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Yosamitesa 11-15-2012 07:15 AM

Congrats Terri and Pat!!! How much fun!!! Boys are the best!!! I found a group that really inspires it is called the M.O.B. Society (Mothers of Boys). It really puts some of the things that my lil prince does into perspective.

CountryHouseQuilter 11-15-2012 07:19 AM

Terri - Congratulations on the newest edition!!!!! Lucky you, a Christmas present early. Bet he's not going to be a bit spoiled with you as a grandmom!! LOL!!! Enjoy, and Congratulations again!!!!

blondeslave 11-15-2012 08:48 AM

My SS box is winging it's way on a Southern course. My SS and I have by pure coincidence an interesting connection separated only by a single letter. Is that obtuse enough for you?

tracibug 11-15-2012 08:52 AM

My SS box is on it's way, taking a South/easterly route to warmer climates than I. Hope it arrives in a day or two.

Yosamitesa 11-15-2012 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by blondeslave (Post 5658707)
My SS box is winging it's way on a Southern course. My SS and I have by pure coincidence an interesting connection separated only by a single letter. Is that obtuse enough for you?

Hmmmm...maybe, maybe not. Have to she how much more "obtuse" you can get on that clue...

Originally Posted by tracibug (Post 5658717)
My SS box is on it's way, taking a South/easterly route to warmer climates than I. Hope it arrives in a day or two.

Southeast of you and warmer...well, I'm southeast of you and technically warmer!!! Could it be me??? Tee hee... I can't wait. I tracked my package to my SS today and it is in a sleigh up north somewhere... :)

quilt addict 11-15-2012 10:04 AM

I have a question.........Seems like the naughty corner is an open bar that you can just drop in anytime without needing a special invitation due to some imagined indiscretion. Is that true? Can us good elves just come by and have a beverage without having to be naughty?

dreamer2009 11-15-2012 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by quilt addict (Post 5658855)
I have a question.........Seems like the naughty corner is an open bar that you can just drop in anytime without needing a special invitation due to some imagined indiscretion. Is that true? Can us good elves just come by and have a beverage without having to be naughty?

Naughty Corner is where Terri & Sharon send some of us.
I'm always in it.

Yosamitesa 11-15-2012 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by quilt addict (Post 5658855)

You can come visit, however once you go naughty, you may never go back. :D

dreamer2009 11-15-2012 10:22 AM

good one Yosamitesa !!

annt59 11-15-2012 10:27 AM

I received a nice box yesterday. Thanks, Secret Santa. You are right next door!