Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 106 of 391 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 105 106 107 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

So disappointed! I just found the Swaps board tonight. Maybe next year...
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Earlier this summer my rottie herniated his disc as well and was paralyzed in the rear for 2 weeks. I found the most AMAZING sling ever, saved me from herniating MY back. He still has some residual neuro damage in the rear but at least he moves on his own and can hold his bathroom habits. I had to get him a cortisone shot from the vet, helps it go down real fast, then I had him on rimadyl for 2 weeks. After he started dragging me out the door I decided no more rimadyl for him. Luckily I had a whole bottle I had just bought for his mom for her cancer pain. (put her down in April) so they didn't get to hit me with that bill as well. Hope he gets better soon, if you need to know the sling I got, let me know. I got it on ebay, reasonable price, fits a pretty big dog, and got it over night. like ordered it at 9pm and got it by 10am the next day. AMAZING. The vet had never seen a sling like it.
    I wish we'd taken our little BennyBoy to a different Vet... the one we took him to said he had arthritis in the spine and that it would only get worse ... there was no treatment....
    About 6 years after the diagnosis, we had to put him down because he couldn't stand to eat or relieve himself... We were never given anything for his pain or condition... I still miss my little BennyBoy...
    No he wasn't a big dog.. mix of longhaired dachshund, German Shepard, and Sheltie... but we got him from a neighbor when our girls were 7 & 8... they were 23 & 24 when we had to put him down so he had a very long life as it were...

My boy is 9 this year, and I tried the towel for the first 2 days, he cried every time, it made him pee on my foot every time, and it hurt my back and i couldn't steer him. This sling I got is amazing, it goes around their thighs at the hips rather than the stomach and attaches to a collar, there is a handle back by their hips, and then an additional leash you can put on their collar. I was able to take care of him myself but before that had to have my mom come over and help with her "Grandchild" for a few days.

I started the last little project for my SS tonight. It's gonna be purrrttyyy.
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Blog Entries
    i got some stuff for my s pal ,just waiting for my next check to buy more small items and fabric will mail out early Nov, too hope she,ll like her enjoy her gifts
    we can make our plans but the out come is in god,s hands nellie diaz

just wrapped up something for my partner....had to add some jingle bells to the bow! Have to keep the mailman JOLLY!
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Blog Entries
    I found my leftover jingle bells and put them with my giftee's things to add to the fun when I wrap. I still have shopping (fabric, notions, pet treats, etc.) to do but I shouldn't have any problem getting the mail out on or before Nov. 14th.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    just wrapped up something for my partner....had to add some jingle bells to the bow! Have to keep the mailman JOLLY!

LOL~~~I added 6-golf ball size bells loosely in my package.
    jingle all the way...la la la ...la la la...la la la the way.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

ooohhh....just realized mail by date is my 50th birthday
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    LOL~~~I added 6-golf ball size bells loosely in my package.
    jingle all the way...la la la ...la la la...la la la the way.

This is a Great Clue!! Now if I get my package & it jingles all the way, I will know it's from DREAMER!! I can hardly wait for my package to arrive!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post

This is a Great Clue!! Now if I get my package & it jingles all the way, I will know it's from DREAMER!! I can hardly wait for my package to arrive!!
    la la la ...la la la...la la la the way.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Page 106 of 391 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 105 106 107 116 156 206 ... LastLast