Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2012 Postage Stamp Squares Swap-Sign up closes 9/15/2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcialee View Post
    I tried to send you a message needing your address, but your box is full. I have mine ready to go.
    sending you a pm now with the mailing address.
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)
    ~If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.(Amy Tan)
    ~As long as one keeps searching, the answers come.(Joan Baez)

marcialee-- I sent you a PM as well~ Thanks Havplenty!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Hi! I'm a "newbie" to your group but I'm really looking forward to playing with you all! I'll be sending in 30 sets from Australia! ...and posting early! LOL

Blog Entries
    Well I really tried to mail my package out today~ but it was not to be! I got to the Post office late, I had no idea that it was almost 5PM, I would have waited, well the mail lady was in a hurry to start her weekend! I wanted to send it to you with a note and I did not have time to write it?! So now I have finished my note and I found a envelope that is going to be reused and will work perfectly... So first thing tomorrow morning when I wake up it will go in the mail! I have to get up in time because the PO is only open for 1 1/2 hours tomorrow...

We only have PO Boxes here in Crestline so you can, and usually do see everyone at the post office, it is a hot place to pick up town gossip, since I hardly know anyone, I am not one to hang out there, I just found out today that the PO is only open from 11:00 to 12:30. Can you imagine driving to work to work just 1.5 hours, maybe they work in the back for a little while too. So If I get up in time I will put it in the mail tomorrow. If not... When is the deadline again?
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha67 View Post
    Hi! I'm a "newbie" to your group but I'm really looking forward to playing with you all! I'll be sending in 30 sets from Australia! ...and posting early! LOL
    Welcome aboard newbie from Northern California! We snagged another one ladies and gents (if applicable). Woo Hoo!!!
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

How exciting! Glad you joined us!
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Hi Sam,
    Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    Well I really tried to mail my package out today~ but it was not to be! I got to the Post office late, I had no idea that it was almost 5PM, I would have waited, well the mail lady was in a hurry to start her weekend! I wanted to send it to you with a note and I did not have time to write it?! So now I have finished my note and I found a envelope that is going to be reused and will work perfectly... So first thing tomorrow morning when I wake up it will go in the mail! I have to get up in time because the PO is only open for 1 1/2 hours tomorrow...

We only have PO Boxes here in Crestline so you can, and usually do see everyone at the post office, it is a hot place to pick up town gossip, since I hardly know anyone, I am not one to hang out there, I just found out today that the PO is only open from 11:00 to 12:30. Can you imagine driving to work to work just 1.5 hours, maybe they work in the back for a little while too. So If I get up in time I will put it in the mail tomorrow. If not... When is the deadline again?
    That is pretty scary. We have six post offices within four miles. My P.O is three blocks away. All our mail gets delivered to the house. There are no mail boxes at the curb. Mine is open on Sat from 9-2:30. VS p.o is open late all week, and Sat until 5:00.. Lawrence p.o. is open on Sun 9-1:30.. Some have three people working at a time.. Mine only has two.
    Even though we have the post offices, you probably have air quality!!!!!

marytoddliz-- you have plenty of time!

Our PO is only open M-F 9-5. I'd have to drive 20+ miles to find one open for a few hours on Sat.
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Blog Entries
    Welcome, Samantha! I hope I get one of your baggies. I just received one today from one of your countryquilters in another swap. I love these swaps and wish there were more international participants.
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast