Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter, Winter/Holidays, Holidays Block Swap!! Sign ups til Oct. 29

Blog Entries
    tealfalcon...CUTENESS! Time to beg, borrow and deal!!! He He
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Blog Entries
    These are so adorable. I knew I shouldn't have looked. I have last years blocks on the wall for my daughter's christmas quilt and I have some spaces that need filled. But I have not time to make blocks to swap I don't think. Then i would have to put this on the back burner again and is one of my UFOs to get done. Geez, will have to see what can do, not committing yet, I have a few days yet. I want some of those.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    These are so adorable. I knew I shouldn't have looked. I have last years blocks on the wall for my daughter's christmas quilt and I have some spaces that need filled. But I have not time to make blocks to swap I don't think. Then i would have to put this on the back burner again and is one of my UFOs to get done. Geez, will have to see what can do, not committing yet, I have a few days yet. I want some of those.
    Not committing sounds like almost committing to me...you NEED some of these cuties! I know you do. Get that embroidery machine out and whip a set or 2 up tonight...I'll do the same. Let's go, go, go!
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski

Blog Entries
    That embroidery machine is busy making ornaments for the craft show coming up in two weeks. I have grandma's sewing machine getting my UFOs done, the longarm has a quilt on it getting done and the coffee pot just does not seem to go off. Then I want to do another one? You sew some tops for me and I can get them done.

Blog Entries
    Ok, ok. You win. Just 1 set tonight then?
    Fraew

Okay... who thinks Tealfalcon Should be allowed to make all 6 sets in the SANT SUIT so we can all get one???? Can we vote?
    "Wimpy Christian's won't survive spiritual warfare"- Carman

I have been enjoying reading this thread and seeing all your lovely work. Might I play also? I'm very new to the board, but have some great Christmas prints and would love to join with you. I've sent a PM to rwquilts saying I can make 5 sets.

My blocks will be rather simple pieced ones but I think the fabrics blend well and will be pleasing to the eye.

Blog Entries
    What do I win? Do I win one of those santa suit blocks? Or maybe the snowmen ones, or etc...... they are all so wonderful. I am stitching up some right now. I have some real pretty redwork designs that I may be able to use. They will go pretty withBelfrybat's simple pieced blocks. I would like that. I think I can get at least three sets done and they new blocks I will mix with my old blocks and then I can get that quilt done for my daughter before she has a tissy when we open up the Christmas quilts in storage. I have such a kick when we do get out the Christmas quilts from storage, they all argue who is going to get what and every year they say when I move out, I get this one no this one, we are short some mom. So I have to get busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraew View Post
    Ok, ok. You win. Just 1 set tonight then?

Blog Entries
    Welcome Belfrybat! Happy to have you join us! Got your pm...

QuilterMomma, pm me if you're joining us...would love to have you if you have the time.

Blog Entries
    I will get there, I have one set done and I have a wall hanging about done. Started second set. It is called Tranquility. Wondering if I know what that means for sure but it is pretty. Good thing I kept my grandmas old singer so I can work and embroidery at same time.

Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 ... LastLast