Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: My weekend top (AKA, not babysitting!)

  1. #41
    Senior Member Rose S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    592
    I love the fabrics you chose...if your sister don't want it, it can find a home here

  2. #42
    Power Poster blueangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    20,478
    Very pretty..

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    414
    That is one of the prettiest d9p that I have seen. What size squares did you start with?
    GeeGee

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose S. View Post
    I love the fabrics you chose...if your sister don't want it, it can find a home here
    Snicker! I already had a friend try to snag it as it is "her colors". It's been about 20 years since I've been to my sister's house & I so was not sure what colors her living room are so I told her, if the quilt does not match, I would make another for my sister & she could have this one but turns out that my sister's furniture is tan, so it will match great.

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeGee View Post
    That is one of the prettiest d9p that I have seen. What size squares did you start with?
    They were 4-1/2 inch squares. I had to be careful as I only had 1 yard of each fabric, but a fedw yards of the border print. I'll be using a yellowish/gold solid color for the back with the same border print around it. I'll probably ise the striped fabric for a binding as that was the least used fabric.

  6. #46
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    9,390
    Nicely done.

  7. #47
    Super Member blondeslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Airmont, NY
    Posts
    3,145
    Very pretty!
    A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkie View Post
    They were 4-1/2 inch squares. I had to be careful as I only had 1 yard of each fabric, but a fedw yards of the border print. I'll be using a yellowish/gold solid color for the back with the same border print around it. I'll probably ise the striped fabric for a binding as that was the least used fabric.
    Oh that will be beautiful, thanks for all the info.
    GeeGee

  9. #49
    Super Member JoanneS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    AZ and CT
    Posts
    4,886
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkie View Post
    It is a disappointing 9 patch usingusing 3 fabrics, the boarders were a boarder fabric
    Disappearing ---

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.