Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Scrappy Quilt show - Right Here!! :) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/scrappy-quilt-show-right-here-t135936.html)

vjengels 08-04-2011 10:23 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Okay, remember.... you asked! here's a few I've done

2nd hand garden
[ATTACH=CONFIG]236297[/ATTACH]

baby bow ties
[ATTACH=CONFIG]236298[/ATTACH]

february wallhanging
[ATTACH=CONFIG]236299[/ATTACH]

I think I had extra #2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]236300[/ATTACH]

nine patch snow ball
[ATTACH=CONFIG]236302[/ATTACH]

sampler
[ATTACH=CONFIG]236303[/ATTACH]

I think I had extra #1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]236304[/ATTACH]

mtspools 08-04-2011 11:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My ugly scrappy quilt -- It got that name because I did not like it when it had just the yellow boarders. I am not A yellow lover but it was cloth I had so used it.

postal packin' mama 08-04-2011 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by mtspools
My ugly scrappy quilt -- It got that name because I did not like it when it had just the yellow boarders. I am not A yellow lover but it was cloth I had so used it.

Well, what you called 'ugly' really turned into a pretty swan! You're right - the additional bordering set it off nicely. Good job.

mtspools 08-04-2011 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by postal packin' mama

Well, what you called 'ugly' really turned into a pretty swan! You're right - the additional bordering set it off nicely. Good job.

I was going to put that in heading. LOL TY.

Scrap Happy 08-04-2011 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by vjengels
Okay, remember.... you asked! here's a few I've done

Oooo, all of them are beautiful. I especially like the black one and the last one pictured with your grey hound.

Scrap Happy 08-04-2011 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by postal packin' mama

I was going to put that in heading. LOL TY.

:thumbup: 'The Swan' would be a great name for it. :-D I’m so glad you posted this quilt. I saw it without the borders and thought it was beautiful then too. So glad I got to see the the borders you added.

smcfadden 08-04-2011 01:44 PM

I'm sitting in LAX with a 3 hour layover thinking how boring the wait will be. Instead, I get to see all your gorgeous quilts. Wish I were home quilting!

smcfadden 08-04-2011 01:44 PM

I'm sitting in LAX with a 3 hour layover thinking how boring the wait will be. Instead, I get to see all your gorgeous quilts. Wish I were home quilting!

Maria C 08-04-2011 02:19 PM

Really am still enjoying this great wee scrappy show. Keep it up everyone. Such great work.

Maria C 08-04-2011 02:19 PM

Really am still enjoying this great wee scrappy show. Keep it up everyone. Such great work.