Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 141 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by Fraew View Post
    Love it asimplelife!

I am so glad to hear that you'll never let another quilt wait for binding. Where should I send the 4 that I have ready to go? That would certainly get me caught up and back to piecing.
    Have yours been waiting 10+ years and crib quilt size... lol The funny thing is that I love sewing down binding now! It's so relaxing. I have 2 lap quilts from my LAQ to bind next (quilted last month so fresh as far as binding goes!).

My first finished UFO of 2013! It is a little cowboy quilt from a Boomerang Swap! This pic was taken a couple of days ago,I FMQ'ed it and put the binding on today, so it is done!..The yellow bandana fabric was my contribution, along with the lower right block...it says I love KJ 97...a favorite CW radio station of the little Texan who will receive this quilt! I love every block the swappers did for me! If you recognize yours...shout it out! ( I left the list at home and I am not there right now).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have quite a few UFOs - will try to get at least one done in the next couple of weeks to share!
    Laura
    Blogging daily at www.LauraSewsStuff.com

I have set a date on my calendar, a friend is coming over for an over nite retreat. We plan to sew, sew sew. Work on projects we have in progress. More projects than we will get done but it is a start. Working on two little scrappies now. Not planning on spending anymore money for quite some time, so this thread is very helpful.

I love all o' these finished quilts!Ring the bell & sing the song!
    "And another one's down, and another one's down, and another one bites the dust!"
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva View Post
    OK, I will join in. Here is my first UFO finish for the year. Project Linus quilt. Just finished it today.
    Love this scrappy...what size are those scrappy squares? Is there someplace I can get this pattern? Some little one is going to love this. Good job!

Ok, I think I'm in...ha ha ha....pulled out a quilt I started 3 yrs ago......thank you for the challenge

I'm in. I've already started on my UFO project for this month - a quilt that's been on my "I'm going to finish it this year" list for 2 years running already. Year 3 is the charm - it will be DONE before anything else gets quilted, since it's now loaded on the long arm. So, that means I'll either finish it or have a whole pile of new UFOs

Great quilt missgigglewings (and great screen name too)! I really like the cowboy boot block. Are those dogs wearing cowboy hats in the middle block?

Hooray! It's working! (better to be finished than perfect)
    Name:  540835_10151280715597740_748278604_n.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  138.9 KB
    Lang may yer lum reek.

Page 9 of 141 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 59 109 ... LastLast