Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests
QB Flinging Flimsies - Mad Adders >

QB Flinging Flimsies - Mad Adders

QB Flinging Flimsies - Mad Adders

Old 10-01-2023, 06:25 AM

October 1!! Registration for the Mad Adders should be closing today. I put an announcement on the Ricky Tims FB page that the QB Flinging Flimsies were registered and ready to roll. I sure hope there are more teams that just the few that are being discussed in the FB page.

There is likely to be an email blast once registration closes with our instructions on what next. If you get your email before I post it in here, please do let us know that it has come through!

WesternWilson, please check your QB PM. I want to confirm your contact information before I resend the roster to everyone. Thank you!
Old 10-01-2023, 08:56 AM

ibex - which FB page are you looking at? There's a separate Mad Adders page, but only 21 people there, and hardly any comments. I didn't see many comments on Ricky's personal page, and he's got several non-MA posts that make it hard to find the MA posts.
Old 10-01-2023, 12:59 PM

I was on the Ricky Tims website. I didn't know there was a separate Mad Adder's page. Look for Sept 11 post on his main website.

I suspect on October 4 he will tell us to migrate over to the Mad Adders page. I hate the way that facebook sends out notifications if you breathe on their website. I don't particularly want to post on them again.
Old 10-01-2023, 01:43 PM

Location: I live in Vero Beach, Florida but am originally from Massachusetts.

I have taken two of his classes. We didn’t use Facebook. Sign into his site with your email. You should get a my classes icon under his class list That will bring you to where you need to be on the 4th. I would imagine we’ll get an email about it the day before. Mad Adders is already on my, “my classes “.
I avoid fakebook if I can. Used to like it, then the world moved on🤷🏻‍♀️
Old 10-01-2023, 04:31 PM

Yiaya -- I am very happy to hear that we don't need to use FB.
Old 10-01-2023, 04:54 PM

Location: I live in Vero Beach, Florida but am originally from Massachusetts.

Ibex,
We’re you able to find the my classes tab? I f not he will probably send out something in the next day or two. I can’t remember how I originally came into possession of it. Pretty sad considering I did the other class just this year! 😂😂
If it was Facebook driven, I am not sure I would have joined. I still have an account but plain ol’ don’t want to be on it.
Old 10-01-2023, 06:06 PM

I turned off all notifications from FB years ago. Still use it, mostly for quilting groups, friends groups, and family.

Will go see if I can find the classes tab.
Old 10-02-2023, 03:45 AM

Class tab is found under the banner at this link: https://www.letsquilttogether.com/sh...dders-2023-24/

If you are already logged into the site you should be shortcut this link to get right there:
https://www.letsquilttogether.com/classroom/67/

I do not know if that shortcut is unique to me or if classroom/67 is the Mad Adders 2023 2024 class. Anyone want to give it a try and let us know? So far the supply list is the only active link on the classroom page.
Old 10-02-2023, 10:22 AM

The link to classroom 67 is what I get also. I think they will probably post a Zoom link on the 4th.
Old 10-03-2023, 05:12 AM

Default RT Zoom Link Released

The Zoom link for tomorrow's first meeting is posted! Check the My Class tab on the Ricky Tims website:

https://www.letsquilttogether.com/classroom/lesson/753/

You should also have an email in the personal email address you provided at registration directing you to the My Class tab.

Everyone ready?

Last edited by ibex94; 10-03-2023 at 05:15 AM.