Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
IRR II Group 4 Pictures...."Quilters Around the World" >

IRR II Group 4 Pictures...."Quilters Around the World"

IRR II Group 4 Pictures...."Quilters Around the World"

Old 12-10-2009, 06:51 AM
Power Poster

Mel...I'll call her today to check...she may not have it yet but would be the only one not recieved yet. I'll let you know.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Power Poster

Just checking in with you all....I bought the fabric for Esq's center yesterday... I think I have a plan, but hate to tell you all the details just yet as it is still in motion...know what I mean??? I've got to wash the fabric first...I will tell you I bought black and red :lol: :lol: and the funny part is that I bought the black dragonflies! Isn't that funny??? Sure hope you really liked that fabric Rach...cause...you're getting it again! :lol: :lol:
Old 12-19-2009, 09:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
Just checking in with you all....I bought the fabric for Esq's center yesterday... I think I have a plan, but hate to tell you all the details just yet as it is still in motion...know what I mean??? I've got to wash the fabric first...I will tell you I bought black and red :lol: :lol: and the funny part is that I bought the black dragonflies! Isn't that funny??? Sure hope you really liked that fabric Rach...cause...you're getting it again! :lol: :lol:
You GO Girl! And thanks to some really cool quilt books I just bought, I know what I'm going to do with Melanie's center! (Jumping up and down with glee!!) But I am going to have to go fabric shopping, and that isn't going to happen until after the holidays.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:53 AM
Power Poster

Sounds exciting Gai!!! I know all about having to wait...too much to work on right now. I might get it washed, but thats about all....it'll have to wait until after the holidays..just like everything else. :roll:
Old 12-20-2009, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
That was one of my favorite fabrics on the piece!!! So great choice Patti! Can't wait to see what you do...this is so much fun!
Old 12-20-2009, 09:11 AM

Does anyone mind if I write on their enclosure envelope to identify it? I have two IRR's and don't want to confuse things!
Old 12-20-2009, 09:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Does anyone mind if I write on their enclosure envelope to identify it? I have two IRR's and don't want to confuse things!
That's a good idea, Esq. Go right ahead!
Old 12-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Power Poster

Esq...I'm sure no one would mind. I can tell you that if you get them mixed up, it is rather expensive to undo the error...ask me how I know... :roll:
Old 12-20-2009, 04:20 PM

and i have already gotten them mixed up as you well know
Old 01-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Power Poster

*knocking on monitor screen...tap..tap...tap...*

Anybody home????? This group is really quiet! I have to admit that I'm not finished with Esq's yet..but did actually start on it today...how is everybody coming????