Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Sign-ups close on December 31 >

January Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Sign-ups close on December 31

January Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Sign-ups close on December 31

Old 01-26-2015, 11:19 AM

Mary you got a great package from Elayne. What an adorable turtle and the needlecase is really pretty. Good job!
Old 01-26-2015, 01:18 PM

Mary what a great package you got from Elayne. Of course I love the mug rug as I just love cowboys. The design is really a nice size. The turtle is too cute and what a clever needlecase. The fabric is so nice too and love the beaded pin.
How did you get 50 today? Here it was 21 but did stop snowing. I've been watching the weather and if I lived there I would be scared. I sure hope it's not going to be as bad as they are saying. Lynnie I hope that you get better soon. The flu has hit here and there were 1600 people that went to the hospital the week before last and last week it was around 600. I heard that even if you got the flu shot it wasn't the same strain.
Old 01-26-2015, 02:06 PM
Banned

I guess all of you in the NE doesn't want to hear that our
temps in Denver is about 71 today. LOL

Let me tell you I am LOVING it!
Old 01-26-2015, 02:32 PM
Power Poster

Mary your package from Elayne is really nice. I love that little turtle. I like those little animals as pincushions. They are just so cute. That is a clever designed needle book too, and with the pretty button on top. That is a pretty pin inside she made you. Nice piece of fabric, pattern, and a pretty note card.
Old 01-26-2015, 02:43 PM
Power Poster

Louise you better take cover. Just kidding. lol... Everyone stay safe.

Lynnie I am praying for you that you get over this flu without any extra complications. I have only had the real flu one time many years ago, and there is nothing quite like it. We had taken my son to the doctor, because he was running a spiking fever. The doctor said he had the flu, and on the way home it hit me, and by the time we got home it hit my then husband. We were only 30 minutes away from home. All three of us was laid out with a bowl of icy cold water and cloth to keep on our throbbing heads, and to help with the fever. We had our blankets and stayed down for a few days. I don't ever want that again. lol...
Old 01-26-2015, 02:45 PM

Shoot, Quilty, it got to 77 here today!! NOT my idea of WINTER temps! I want cold and SNOW. It's been up and down for 2 weeks. It was 28 this morning. It will be 73 tomorrow then a 'so called cold front' moves in Wed and down go the temps again!! No wonder everyone is sick, systems can't adjust to different temps..
Old 01-26-2015, 03:02 PM
Power Poster

Thanks to all that liked my cowboy table topper.( He's a very sexy cowboy) lol. It is about 14" across .I made it last year.I didn't pay any attention to it in the pictures. I should have moved it so my swap would only show.
Old 01-26-2015, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
Thanks to all that liked my cowboy table topper.( He's a very sexy cowboy) lol. It is about 14" across .I made it last year.I didn't pay any attention to it in the pictures. I should have moved it so my swap would only show.
Oh Mary! It is so cute! I loved it. lol It matched everything else so I just assumed....and you know how that goes.....
Old 01-26-2015, 03:16 PM
Power Poster

This is the swap I sent to Dorothy( SewDiva ). according to the post office it was delivered about 10 days ago.Karen and I haven't heard from her so I decided to go ahead and post the pictures I took. I hope Dorothy is well and just enjoying a vacation. The little strawberry on the pin cush. is stuffed with emory to sharpen pins with. The needlebook has sewing machines on the back and front. The trunk shaped box has mini hersey bars in it.The envelope in the middle back holds a packet of cocoa.Hope you enjoy the pictures. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails dsc02930.jpg   dsc02931.jpg   dsc02932.jpg  
Old 01-26-2015, 03:18 PM
Power Poster

Patches that's OK and very funny what you said.lol.