Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2254 of 4373 FirstFirst ... 1254 1754 2154 2204 2244 2253 2254 2255 2264 2304 2354 2754 3254 ... LastLast
Results 22,531 to 22,540 of 43723

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

  1. #22531
    Super Member quilt addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,314
    Quote Originally Posted by lee231
    DD picked this up for me a couple weeks ago, 1 of 2 - Lakeshore.
    $30
    Lee, beautiful machines both of them. And great prices. Did they look like that when you purchased them or have you cleaned them up?

    Good thing you are "in hiding" or I might sneak over and take a peak at those beauties. But judging on the background in the pictures, you are not near me.

    I would get that 2 spools no matter the condition. They are very hard to find. make sure the bobbin spool holder is there.

    Congratulations! :-)

  2. #22532
    Senior Member nickylsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Waldport, OR
    Posts
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by nickylsf
    I picked up an Empira treadle today from CL. I will post pics later. I can't find any information on it! The decals are lions and there are also decals on the cabinet and even on the irons. It has a shuttle and some attachments. Any info out there? Thanks!
    Here are a few photos of the aforementioned mystery Empira machine. It seems to be moving freely and smoothly. I just have to reattach the belt.

    Has anyone heard of this machine? I have looked all over on the web and have found nothing, spare a quote on Google books about a lawsuit involving an Empira Sewing Machine Company!

    Nice to know you can actually fit a treade in the back of a Subaru Forester! Sorry for the distracting backdrop.
    Name:  Attachment-243520.jpe
Views: 55
Size:  47.4 KB

    Nice cabinet, with decals
    Name:  Attachment-243521.jpe
Views: 56
Size:  84.9 KB

    Lion decals; don't know what that lever is above the bobbin winder.
    Name:  Attachment-243522.jpe
Views: 57
Size:  55.5 KB

    Decals on irons
    Name:  Attachment-243523.jpe
Views: 49
Size:  64.4 KB

    Lots of feet
    Name:  Attachment-243524.jpe
Views: 52
Size:  86.5 KB

    Close up of lion decal
    Name:  Attachment-243525.jpe
Views: 50
Size:  84.3 KB

  3. #22533
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by quilt addict
    Quote Originally Posted by lee231
    DD picked this up for me a couple weeks ago, 1 of 2 - Lakeshore.
    $30
    Lee, beautiful machines both of them. And great prices. Did they look like that when you purchased them or have you cleaned them up?

    Good thing you are "in hiding" or I might sneak over and take a peak at those beauties. But judging on the background in the pictures, you are not near me.

    I would get that 2 spools no matter the condition. They are very hard to find. make sure the bobbin spool holder is there.

    Congratulations! :-)
    Yes, that's the way they were when I got them. going to look at the two spool next week.

  4. #22534
    Super Member SewExtremeSeams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Posts
    6,428
    Blog Entries
    44
    Charlee, I LOVE the doilies... sew beautiful! And the toy sewing machine is really cute!

  5. #22535
    Super Member LindaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,795
    Blog Entries
    1
    love all the new pictures, some really great machines. wish I was close enought for a TOGA..sounds like fun.

  6. #22536
    Super Member SewExtremeSeams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Posts
    6,428
    Blog Entries
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaR
    love all the new pictures, some really great machines. wish I was close enought for a TOGA..sounds like fun.
    Me too, your TOGA meeting sounds like it would be so much fun!

  7. #22537
    Super Member deplaylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Webster, NY
    Posts
    1,007
    Blog Entries
    22
    Anyone near Dayton, Ohio looking for a 301?

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/190566187961?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1143

  8. #22538
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Cleveland Ohio
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by deplaylady
    Anyone near Dayton, Ohio looking for a 301?

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/190566187961?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1143
    You had to send that link - - - - Yeah, I bid.

  9. #22539
    Super Member Candace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    9,481
    Would be great to get a decent price and be able to pick up.. sheesh $79 for shipping:<

  10. #22540
    Senior Member Suzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    766
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by dirty1mom
    Quote Originally Posted by deplaylady
    Anyone near Dayton, Ohio looking for a 301?

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/190566187961?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1143
    You had to send that link - - - - Yeah, I bid.
    You go, Girl!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.