Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
1 January 2012 BOM pattern & discussion. >

1 January 2012 BOM pattern & discussion.

1 January 2012 BOM pattern & discussion.

Old 01-05-2012, 05:03 PM

Oh very nice klgreene! I have not started mine yet, gotta get my butt in gear!
Old 01-05-2012, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
I'm jumping on the wagon too. I don't know if I've bitten off more than I can do this year, but I liked this idea of a January block with snowmen and snowflakes and hoping February will be hearts and valentines etc.. So here is my first block- January!
Karen......I love your Snow Blossom's blocck for January!! The mitten fabric is just to cute for words. I also like the green fabric with snowflakes. You have done an awesome job, thank you for sharing with all of us.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
Karen......I love your Snow Blossom's blocck for January!! The mitten fabric is just to cute for words. I also like the green fabric with snowflakes. You have done an awesome job, thank you for sharing with all of us.
Thanks Sulabug, but before I get confused, k stands for Katie, I won't know if you are talking to me or someone else. I've been called worse lol, I should just have admin. change my name. But then I'm afraid other people won't know me. It's another reason I haven't changed my picture.

And Jeanie, I used to live in Thousand Oaks up by the college. So much prettier there than my neck of NM.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:45 PM

I am new to pp and it took me 2 hr just to do one part. lol i think by the end of the month I will have the block done. What I have got done looks good.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:14 PM

Lots of new PP'ers! You go girls, you will be pleased to learn a new procedure!
Old 01-05-2012, 11:44 PM

Katie,
The laugh is on me!! I have no idea where I came up with Karen, but now I will remember that your first name is Katie!! Thanks for letting me know. I still love your block & was wondering if green might be your favorite color. I know it is mine, but I picked blue for my Snow Blossom. All of the color combination's are turning out just Great.
Sulabug

Thanks Sulabug, but before I get confused, k stands for Katie, I won't know if you are talking to me or someone else. I've been called worse lol, I should just have admin. change my name. But then I'm afraid other people won't know me. It's another reason I haven't changed my picture.

And Jeanie, I used to live in Thousand Oaks up by the college. So much prettier there than my neck of NM.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:19 AM

Happy New Year, SulaBug and thank you so much for our Snowblossom block. I just printed the pattern and will begin as soon as I can. I'm a little behind now on everything. My dear mother passed away and I had to travel to Pennsylvania on New Years Eve and I've just returned home. Looking forward, as always, to seeing everyone's work.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]300459[/ATTACH] This is mine Mary
Mary, your block is beautiful...very nice colors you've chosen. Looking forward to beginning mine.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:26 AM

I'm jumping on the wagon too. I don't know if I've bitten off more than I can do this year, but I liked this idea of a January block with snowmen and snowflakes and hoping February will be hearts and valentines etc.. So here is my first block- January!
Love your block and the fabrics you used. I haven't decided yet what fabrics I'm using for this BOM...I have some batiks and would like to use them.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:27 AM

For those of you who are having difficulty printing your patterns, I switch from Firefox to Internet Explorer when I print these patterns and they always print correctly...hope this helps some of you.