Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
11th Mystery Quilt Train Ride Ready To Start Today >

11th Mystery Quilt Train Ride Ready To Start Today

11th Mystery Quilt Train Ride Ready To Start Today

Old 09-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Power Poster

love the fruits!
Old 09-03-2015, 05:51 PM

Finally here are my fabric choices, do you think the small green plaid will be okay?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]529670[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 20150903_180316.jpg3.jpg  
Old 09-03-2015, 07:46 PM

I will be bold enough to say the green plaid is boring, but might be ok. Love your other choices!!
Old 09-03-2015, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by AnngelAnne View Post
Well gee, busy fingers, I think I just did all that rummaging with you, went thru every step with you, sorted out the directional print, and now I don't know what the choices look like, what a tease, lol.
I am having second, third and even fourth thoughts about my choice. I keep looking at it and yes I can see it on my table but then again I can see some of the others that I discounted there also. Decisions, decisions. I still have another day to decide then I will post my choice.

Being in the "land downunder" we are going into spring so I am thinking something bright and spring like.

Did I ever tell you that I have trouble making decisions about colours. I could do a lot more sewing if I could just make a decision. LOL.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
YCQ - what fabulous fabrics you have chosen! Especially love the autumn leaves and weeds.
Oh yes, I love that one too, I already am using it on projects in my mind, lol.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by BettyB View Post
I just came from my doctor and he proclaimed me their "poster" patient. He was amazed that I was walking without a walker or cane and it will be 4 weeks next Monday since surgery. I am determined that my knee is going to bend and work as good as possible, got to get started on these runners that Judy is providing for us.
Way to go Betty, keep up the good work!!!
Old 09-04-2015, 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by busy fingers View Post
I am having second, third and even fourth thoughts about my choice. I keep looking at it and yes I can see it on my table but then again I can see some of the others that I discounted there also. Decisions, decisions. I still have another day to decide then I will post my choice.

Being in the "land downunder" we are going into spring so I am thinking something bright and spring like.

Did I ever tell you that I have trouble making decisions about colours. I could do a lot more sewing if I could just make a decision. LOL.
Oh my goodness, another, I can walk into a store with my quilt group and in 15 minutes they have chosen and know what they are doing and how to put it together. I, on the other hand, am still trying to pick out one. I ask how can they do it so fast, they tell me because the material talks to them. I have yet to hear a word, but you can bet I sure talk to my material.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:24 AM

I'm just a singin'....One more day, one more day, I can't wait to play. Its finally Friday, been a long hot week, and my materials are just awaiting for that first step.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by AnngelAnne View Post
Oh my goodness, another, I can walk into a store with my quilt group and in 15 minutes they have chosen and know what they are doing and how to put it together. I, on the other hand, am still trying to pick out one. I ask how can they do it so fast, they tell me because the material talks to them. I have yet to hear a word, but you can bet I sure talk to my material.

I don't talk to my material but I sure do talk to myself!!
Old 09-04-2015, 05:15 AM

Default My picks?

I thought I would make two runners, but now I'm not sure if the neutral beige wood grain print contrasts enough with the leaf print. What do you think? There's plenty of contrast in the pumpkin print group. Maybe I should just start with those and see how it goes.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg