Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Block of the Month - 1st of each month 2012. >

Block of the Month - 1st of each month 2012.

Block of the Month - 1st of each month 2012.

Old 01-10-2012, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by VickiM View Post
Wow! It's been at least 10 years since I did any paperpiecing...took me awhile to get the hang of it again, but I got it done. Very pleased with how it turned out...this is going to be fun joining in on this BOM! Just uploaded the pic & don't know why it looks pinks...actual colors are lt. blue with lime green stars & white on white; the dark blue is little twinkle stars in lt. blue & white.
What a beautiful Snow Blossom's block for January. Your actual color scheme sounds yummy. I think you picked up your pp'ing really well!! I am glad you are going to post it under the picture section. Thank you for sharing with all of us. Now you can take a break until the 1st of February!!
Old 01-11-2012, 03:49 AM

I'm in too Working on the January block right now! I love BOM's. I started with my first BOM last year and now I participate in 4. The waiting is the hard part!
Old 01-11-2012, 05:13 AM

Hi
I have finished my block and love it I just finished painting my sitting room and it quilt will hang on the wall proudly.
I don't usually join things on the computer but this seemed like a wonderful group of ladys
Old 01-11-2012, 12:14 PM

Hello I am very interest in the BOM But it seems I am having trouble finding your link. Can you send me info as to get to the BOM each month. This is my first time doing the BOM Thanks Sharon
Old 01-11-2012, 12:17 PM

You can say that again. I wish I could start 2011 BOM
Old 01-11-2012, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Janice46 View Post
You can say that again. I wish I could start 2011 BOM
Janice you can. I'm still working on mine from last year. The patterns are still there so just print them out and start on BOM #2! I'm sure I'm not the only one still working on mine and I am going to post pictures after I'm finished so keep me company.

Sharon, you'll just have to keep an eye out for the new BOM each month-they come out each month on the first. They are under the top/forum Block of the Month. You can subscribe to the topic to get notices but they don't really notify individuals. We'd love to have you join us and you'll never find a group of more kind and helpful ladies...talented too.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:48 PM

where do I go to get them?
Old 01-11-2012, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Janice46 View Post
where do I go to get them?
If you go to the top of the page, right under the ad and to the left you should see a tiny house, the word forum, then a little arrow, and the words "Blocks of the month and week". If you click on that you'll get to them & this one is the 1st of the month. If that doesn't work for you. Try clicking on Home & go down to the link for Blocks of the month
Old 01-11-2012, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by quilting_granny View Post
Hello I am very interest in the BOM But it seems I am having trouble finding your link. Can you send me info as to get to the BOM each month. This is my first time doing the BOM Thanks Sharon
Quilting_Granny...........I just sent you a PM to answer your question. I hope it helps.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Andii View Post
Janice you can. I'm still working on mine from last year. The patterns are still there so just print them out and start on BOM #2! I'm sure I'm not the only one still working on mine and I am going to post pictures after I'm finished so keep me company.
Andii, I'm still working on my house one from last year also. So we can keep each other company. Nice to know someone is still working on it. I've started this one and hope to finish it on time this year. So, Janice, please join us. It is fun. As Andii says, just start any time. We welcome you.