Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued

Old 03-15-2019, 09:36 AM

Diplomatic Answers I would say, and thank you ladies. Time will tell the tale, I guess. It is a pattern that is hard to stop on just one more. I laid it across the double bed in the guest room and was surprised by its size. So I am 'auditioning' the next two rows to test it out as 'yes' or 'no'.

I have cooked too much lately, so we will be eating left overs until everything is gone. Love my Iron Skillet Apple Pie Biscuits,. Use a tube of biscuits dipped in a 1/2 cup of melted butter, then into a brown sugar and spice mixture cinnamon (nutmeg...cloves and ginger optional) and place in 10 to 12 inch skillet or pan. Pour a can of apple pie filling over biscuits, pour any left over butter over it and sprinkle with more brown sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. Quick and easy to do. When finished: You can whip up powdered sugar with butter, cream and vanilla to add over the pan, but its fine without the topping. Just talking about it makes me wanna go make some more. LOL!
Old 03-15-2019, 03:34 PM

My mouth is watering!!!!!
Old 03-15-2019, 10:15 PM

Hi everyone - no notifications again! This is getting old! I love what everyone is sharing!
Old 03-16-2019, 05:59 PM

Beautiful bed, QNS! I really like your Christmas Burg Sur. It's so unique. I really like it!

SBG! What a trip your mobile animals and Red Riding are! You've got real talent! Is that mohair yarn for the sheep? It's darling! Your daughter will be so pleased. I don't see how she couldn't be pleased. :-)

A lot of chat going on here. I've been under the weather lately, and taking naps during the day, and staying home from work. Nice to read what you've all been up to though. :-)
Old 03-16-2019, 07:46 PM
Power Poster

Thank you, Giv! Yes, the sheep has a mohair body. Was trying to use yarns that I already had. (I have a yarn stash too, yikes!)

I hope you are getting a lot of good rest.
Old 03-17-2019, 05:31 AM

Night before last DGSon spent the night. I stayed up late w/him. We tried to go to a storage auction Sat morning but got there late. We only saw one storage room be auctioned. We think that they started early as we got there only 10 minutes late. DGSon hadn't dressed for the cool morning so he was glad that we weren't there for very long.
Sat afternoon DGD & DFGD came over & cleaned a lotta my house. On Wed DD, DM, DGD DFGD & I are all going to Midland to see my hair dresser. OK she is DD's hair dresser also. Anyway DD told the girls they could get some colored streaks in their hair if they pay for it themselves. So they cleaned my house for $. They are both planning on doing some money chores for my DD also. Then latter in the evening DD went & picked up DSonIL as Mike had smoked ribs for us all. OH & DM also came over in time for ribs.
Old 03-17-2019, 05:47 AM

Givio, I hope you are feeling better and that you went back on our talks here to the Stack 'n Whack 'cause I finally came across the original fabric and pictured it too. I think I promised someone I would and thought it was you. I hope you are getting rested up now, winter was a bear this year and now its melting all the snow and flooding everywhere. So many towns are under water. So sad. Lots to be thankful here, as we live on top a Missouri Hill.
Old 03-17-2019, 05:28 PM

Night before last DGSon spent the night. I stayed up late w/him. We tried to go to a storage auction Sat morning but got there late. We only saw one storage room be auctioned. We think that they started early as we got ther only 10 minutes late. DGSon hadn't dressed for the cool morning so he was glad that we weren't there for very long.
Sat afternoon DGD & DFGD came over & cleaned a lotta my house. On Wed DD, DM, DGD DFGD & I are all going to Midland to see my hair dresser. OK she is DD's hair dresser also. Anyway DD told the girls they could get some colored streaks in their hair if they pay for it themselves. So they cleaned my house for $. They are both planning on doing some money chores for my DD also. Then later in the evening DD went & picked up DSonIL as DH had smoked ribs for us all. OH & DM also came over in time for ribs.
Old 03-21-2019, 10:40 AM

The ribs sound delicious, Dublb.

Our Spring flowers are coming up! It is getting a bit warmer everyday and the night temps are on the rise. Sun is shinning, and birds are starting to sing. More sewing in in the forecast.

OK, are you working in your Green House yet?
Old 03-21-2019, 06:35 PM
Power Poster

We had a gorgeous day here! Warm and sunny... not too hot. Perfect Spring day.
[h=3][/h]