Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club  update  photo - discussion - completed page >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Old 03-29-2015, 08:18 AM

Cute, QNS, but now I have that "you don't have to be lonely at Farmers Only dot com" jingle stuck in my head!
Old 03-29-2015, 01:08 PM

OH Sue! Ya keep me in stitches! ROTFLOL!
Old 03-29-2015, 01:28 PM

Taday DH & I went drivin' in his 1970 Ford. We just kinda drove around town. We passed a big sign for a big garage sale. I talked DH inta goin' by then even inta stopin' for me. I found some lace curtains for Brady, some hand towels for here, & some red dished for DD. 6 plates & 15 sm. bowls! DD is gonna be so excited! Spent $10!
Old 03-29-2015, 02:25 PM
Power Poster

LOL...some of those farmers think they need GPS devices to keep us in check.....then there's the ones that know we always come back as we have no where else to go........

Got my nap in..had omelet breakfast at church this morning...had to be in town by 7:00 this am. We set everything up after 4:00 p.m. service last night. We were a little concerned as we had freezing rain early morning. It was my first time as co chair so big learning curve. Good help and were done with clean-up before 1:00. Brought home omelets for DH and kids as DS and DDIL went out for dinner and a movie. Now onto the next project..bookwork and some cow milk production applications due the31st...

Sun's shining and maybe spring is really coming.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:35 PM

How is everybody taday?
I went ta my DSis's house taday. She has discovered herbal teas. We had a tea party! We sat on her back porch & enjoyed ourselves for an hour or 2.
Old 03-31-2015, 04:17 AM

After we finished our wellness tests at the Dr.'s, we took a day trip East to Cantril, Iowa. Put my new monthly meds for my blood pressure in back seat in case of break down 'cause our car is not so new anymore. We had a great trip, got some groceries and a three pieces of fabric. But when we got home, no meds. Lost, stolen or misplaced, I have to replace them today. Checking all the garbage before running to town to replace them. Life is what it is, not the way we want it to be. Sigh. Never happened before, hope it never happens again.

Have a good day...sounds like you had a nice day yesterday, Dublb. Ok, what news story that took you to the LQS last Friday for pictures?
Old 03-31-2015, 04:38 AM

It is a great day, found the meds with the loaf of bread dh brought in and did not realize it was the bag I was looking for.. All's well that ends well.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:47 AM
Power Poster

Patience dear QNS, patience.....

Glad you found the meds--I know what you mean about losing things...I had some cash to pay for the refurbishing of DD's flute so DGD can use it to start band with. Needed new pads and a good cleaning plus a new case so it was considerable amount of $. Frantically searching yesterday before trip to Decorah...I knew I "hid" it somewhere..whew was relieved when I found it. DGD will be delighted when they come this weekend...

Got the information sent off for milk production records on Pansy and Rocket...deadline is today...thank goodness for email and PDF's. Pansy will be 14 years old in May--due to calf again this week. Rocket was 12 in January. Between the 2 of them they have produced 827,884 8 oz glasses or 48,133 gallons of milk..what a pair of cows.

Now I can start cleaning--windows would be a great start on this beautiful spring day.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:30 AM

Hi Everyone, I am rested from the whirlwind last week! The Village Stitchers are making a patriotic quilt to raise funds for the Wounded Warriors Christmas travel...the quilt is a simple star pattern with alternating blocks of white/white...as there are 11 of us...none of the star blocks (32) are the same size..so I took it upon myself to frog each of the blocks and put them back to the correct size.. they are all apart now..We just couldn't lose the points on the stars..this isn't a charity quilt and therefore I decided to do the right thing and now to fix them..My eyes are slightly cockeyed right now from all the little threads..they are all over the house!!! I will be taking a break today from them and I'm going to get my haircut and might get a pedicure...All the girls around here have their toes done up so pretty I feel I need to treat mine to the same procedure! Tonight is Bingo nite...didn't go at all last week...
Time to leave..don't want the day to disappear on me..Later..H
Old 03-31-2015, 06:42 PM

I'm so glad that ya found the RX!!!
DH & I went & saw a financial service guy taday. We will roll over our 401K ta him & it will double in 7 years. Right now we are livin' on some inherited funds. By the time we need the 401K it will be way more than we would even need for the rest o' our lives.