Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club  update  photo - discussion - completed page >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Old 06-21-2016, 09:21 AM
Power Poster

Wow, that is a very sweet and generous thing for you to do, Nina! Thank you for including me, esp. since I'm so new to the group. Wish I found you ladies sooner.
Old 06-21-2016, 11:19 AM

That would be so nice QNS, I'll put it on my wall with my other Friend's Quilt! I'll go by a local quilt store and get you some CA ones.
Attached Thumbnails img_0466.jpg  
Old 06-21-2016, 11:26 AM
Power Poster

Jeanie, that friends quilt is beautiful....

I've been checking all day for our new weekly thread. Is Honchey ok today?
Old 06-21-2016, 11:52 AM

I sent everyone an email that I had email addresses for clarifying the license plate purchases option of PM me the local store name and number and I can contact them directly and work it into my budget or you can ask for an address and sent it to me. Please count correctly on how many I will need and I will let you know how many have said 'yes' to the gift by the Sept 22nd date with delivery planned for Christmas of this year.

I will have a pause of computer service after the first of next month, because I am getting a new computer with windows ten and that is a long learning curve for me. So be forewarned about that.

No Honchey today so far, but I am sure she will remember its Tuesday. I am not posting today on FW 1930.
Old 06-21-2016, 05:03 PM
Power Poster

Nope. She forgot it was Tuesday!
Old 06-21-2016, 05:41 PM

Yes, Honchey is okay but the lady (hmmm) that's supposed to post the thread is becoming very absentminded lately...

I did win $50 bucks tonite at Bingo...

I was given a bunch of fabric to starch , press & cut for a baby quilt and just got lost in the day..Had PT today and when I got home I was bushed, took a nap & slept for 2 hours... helped the lawn guy locate the sprinker heads so he could trim around them..I was bending over so much , it was so hot I left. early to cool down in the Bingo hall..it's always very cool there.. Got home 1/2 hour ago and realized I didn't post the thread

I'm going to check my email now to see what Nina sent.. H.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:51 PM
Power Poster

Oh Honchey...you are not the only one who is absent minded... MrOK is to be gone a week leaving tomorrow. I packed his bags yesterday thinking he was leaving today...

I'm having trouble posting from my computer so I can't post my pictures or comments....not sure what's up with that...

Busy week ahead and MrOK leaves tomorrow...did I say tomorrow?....took two of my Christmas minis off DIL's dining room wall last night to enter at county fair after work..
Jeanie, at least your friends blocks are on a DW..must get mine worked on, too. I like your idea..

Keep breathing deep, dublb..I've been doing the same although haven't had the family health issues to deal with..and the same to you JuneBillie..

SBG...you manage to get so much done..I thought I was going to find my sewing machine tonight, but worked outside til after 9:00...grass is mowed...body sore from all that jostling around on the mower..
Later...
Old 06-21-2016, 06:55 PM

I talked about it here, then sent emails because not everyone checks in on a daily time schedule, only when they find the time. One did PM me, another answered on line here. Hope to get a yes, no or maybe soon so I do a head count on how many Quilt licenses I need to think about.
Old 06-21-2016, 07:23 PM

I'm a little confused with the license plate thing...I need a little more detail or explanation? I am interested... I could get NC & NJ cause it is where I am at different times of the year...

This starts tomorrow? I think I'm seriously losing it..!!!!
Old 06-22-2016, 04:16 AM

Honchey, all shops are doing a Row and Row experience across the USA and Canada. With this thought is a 'license plate' fabric with a 'license plate' made up for their shops name that sells separate from the Row by Row experience. Each shop will sell license plate by shipping or in their store, but not the Row by Row, it has to sold in the store. Check the internet under your favorite stores and it should show them. I can sent you examples by email. They seem to run $5.00 to $8.00 each. I just need to know how many 'throws' I need to aim for now...then go to the next step of acquiring them.

I have a count of four at the moment. Donations are fine, but I need to know numbers of who is in for the gift now, because I am thinking at least 10 to 12 gift throw tops. One for each of us in the Christmas tops. It runs from June 22 to September 22 of this year. Each top will have a license plate or two or three representing each of us favorite quilt stores that we shop at, work at or live near. I will keep the plates in separate packets and mail them out in time for Christmas. Each one will have representation of all the quilt shops requested...ten or twelve at least whatever the head count of accepting the 'gift'. and what store to purchase them from and their telephone number.