Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
I February 2011 BOM Farmhouse pictures. >

I February 2011 BOM Farmhouse pictures.

I February 2011 BOM Farmhouse pictures.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:36 AM

Love everyone's farm houses. Not sure if I am going to finish or continue with the BOM, but I sure will keep looking. We will see.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:37 AM

[quote=2 Doods]I finally finished building my house tonight. It was a fun challenge.
I used a blue roof like my grandparent's farm house.

What a wonderful farmhouse I love your fabric choices!
Old 02-04-2011, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Matilda
Here is my house for February. Did anyone have trouble with the porch roof? I did, I don't know what I did wrong, but it is fixed now. This was fun to do. I can't wait until next month!!

I just realized when I posted this picture the "apples" on the tree made a face!! How funny! I didn't plan to do that.
What an adorable farmhouse. The flag is a wonderful idea and I love your smiley face tree, all though I would not have noticed if you had not mentioned it. Great job. Deb
Old 02-04-2011, 08:52 AM

Here is my house for February. Did anyone have trouble with the porch roof? I did, I don't know what I did wrong, but it is fixed now. This was fun to do. I can't wait until next month!!

I just realized when I posted this picture the "apples" on the tree made a face!! How funny! I didn't plan to do that.
That is so absolutely gorgeous!!!! :thumbup: I love the barrel of apples under the tree! :lol: :lol: Very nice!
Old 02-04-2011, 08:59 AM

Hi Veronica! You are just down the road from me. I go that way sometimes to go to Frobergs.

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
Hi Paula, I'm your neighbor, I'm right down hwy 6 in Manvel
Originally Posted by PKWard
Love your house! I've been watching everyone get theirs put together, so I'm kind of cheating. The pattern has so many pieces that I find it a little confusing. I had printed off 2 copies of the templates, so last night I marked one set of the template pieces with their template letter (A, B, and C) the I cut them apart and taped and fitted them together, so I could see where everything went. I plan on starting later today. We are iced in anyway, so I will put my time to good use!

Old 02-04-2011, 09:10 AM

I go to Frobergs alot too
Hi Veronica! You are just down the road from me. I go that way sometimes to go to Frobergs.

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
Hi Paula, I'm your neighbor, I'm right down hwy 6 in Manvel
Love your house! I've been watching everyone get theirs put together, so I'm kind of cheating. The pattern has so many pieces that I find it a little confusing. I had printed off 2 copies of the templates, so last night I marked one set of the template pieces with their template letter (A, B, and C) the I cut them apart and taped and fitted them together, so I could see where everything went. I plan on starting later today. We are iced in anyway, so I will put my time to good use!

Old 02-04-2011, 09:49 AM

I thought I had fixed my roof but when I picked it up to take it to my sewing room I saw it is still off. BUT not nearly as much as what it was before I "fixed" it. I am going to leave it I think.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by GrammaNancy
Beautiful, looks hard though. I will give it a go anyway, because I really enjoyed the January Block
It DOES look hard. But I like you, will give it a go.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
Love all the blocks so far...Great window boxes and all the extra touches all have put on their house.
Below is my translation of a Farmhouse...Allot of animals taking over the place on a stormy day. Always wanted to live on a farm and have a hse just like this cats and all....
Love the stormy sky! In fact I love the whole block. Colors, animals, sky A+
Old 02-04-2011, 10:38 AM

That is so lovely! Love the pic of your rose hedge and your daughter reading a love letter. How romantic..... :D
She married the author of that letter this last September.