Pony Club Thread 3

Old 11-19-2020, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Givio, Audrey just got tested and was negative about a week ago when she had a bad cold. Don't know if she will test again.
I'm so glad that ya weren't exposed!!!!! HUGGS
Old 11-20-2020, 08:46 PM

I've finished my Round Robin commitment. My next project is the I Spy twin quilt I've started for my granddaughter. I talked with her today, and she's agreed that the sashing will be red, which is her new favorite color. Before it was going to be pink, her old favorite color... I must finish the quilt and give it to her before she has a different new favorite color! :-)
Old 11-21-2020, 07:17 AM

Kids say the darndest things, I remember Art Linkletter's show about kids. They say it like they see it. Love kids for that reason and more. Something tells me she will get more quilts.
Old 11-23-2020, 11:46 AM

I vaguely remember Art Linkletter's show. I did buy a used book written by him about the show. It was full of things kids said on the show. I wish I knew where that book is. In storage most probably.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:45 PM

I still laugh about them. Also Carol Burnett Shows. Six months checkup was AAAAA, so will go another six months for the next one.
Old 11-24-2020, 04:38 AM

OH that's Good news Sue!
Old 11-25-2020, 01:51 PM

I am sad to say that I had a car wreck yesterday. I was gonna take my DM to Midland for Thanksgiving. For me it was gonna be a day trip as I planned to come back the same day. Anyway there was a lane closing & I rear-ended a Mini Cooper that was stopped. All 3 of us (Including the driver of the other car) walked away. OK they took DM to the ER in an ambulance but she has no broken bones. She is just real sore & bruised up. She walked outta the hospital. We were about 35 miles outta Brady when it happened. I was looking at a truck that was coming toward us on an intersecting highway. I didn't see the guy w/the stop sign for quite a while as it was kinda hidden behind the Mini Cooper. I am sure that both of our vehicles are totaled.
Old 11-25-2020, 02:49 PM

So sorry, Dublb, that your car was totaled. That can be very upsetting at Holiday time, but as you said, everyone walked away unharmed.

I ordered the Genetic kit from CRI genetics to find out more about my Mother's side of the family. Since I was raised by foster Grandmother, and have spent hours on research (and lost all records on a computer crash and Ancestry.com 2600 records are gone.)

Baked four pies for tomorrow, may be just us, but we sill enjoy.
Old 11-25-2020, 03:15 PM

I'm so sorry that ya lost all those records. HUGGS!
Old 11-25-2020, 09:08 PM

Oh Bev - so sorry to hear of your accident. Glad everyone was alright. Prayers for you all.