Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   2012-2013 Dear Jane Stickle 2d Cyber Party Pictures and Discussion (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/2012-2013-dear-jane-stickle-2d-cyber-party-pictures-discussion-t175669.html)

Jeanine 08-31-2012 08:32 AM

Cindy: nice applique work.

DottyD 08-31-2012 10:03 AM

ooohhh nice little gems Cindy and Gladys !!

Please could you tell me who makes the "Fushions Basics" Gladys ?

Watching the US Open Tennis here in the UK and just seen our 18 year old Laura Robson beat Li Na !! Great match !!
Well I am 65 on Sunday - so spending a day with the family --- not much sewing will get done !
Have a nice weekend everyone !!
DottyD.

Fraew 08-31-2012 10:53 AM

Happy Birthday in advance DottyD! :)

GV09 08-31-2012 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jeanine (Post 5480977)
Gladys: so beautiful, so very beautiful.. I enjoy looking at them.

Thank you very much, Jeanine!
A big hug for you!

GV09 08-31-2012 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan (Post 5481279)
Gladys and Cindy - very nice work!

Thanks, Nancy en MN!
An strong hug!

GV09 08-31-2012 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by DottyD (Post 5481422)
ooohhh nice little gems Cindy and Gladys !!
Please could you tell me who makes the "Fushions Basics" Gladys ?
Watching the US Open Tennis here in the UK and just seen our 18 year old Laura Robson beat Li Na !! Great match !!
Well I am 65 on Sunday - so spending a day with the family --- not much sewing will get done !
Have a nice weekend everyone !!
DottyD.

Hi, DottyD! Thanks! I live en Argentina and I buy all on-line in Nancy's Notions my fabrics and notions.
I hope you have a beautiful day, I greet it on Sunday! : Thumbup:
A hug!

mim 09-02-2012 08:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi -- I'm still in Maine at the cottage. I haven't done any blocks since I got here. I'm glad I made so many ahead. Now I'm only a week behind schedule. I've been working outside cutting trees and bushes. The sunshine, fresh air and beautiful scenery is distracting. I also have a carpenter star tpo almost done.
Last night was a full moon so I took a pix. It is from the front of the cottage -- I hope you like it
Mim

Fraew 09-02-2012 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by mim (Post 5485577)
Last night was a full moon so I took a pix. It is from the front of the cottage -- I hope you like it. Mim

My view of the moon last night was beautiful, but yours has it beat! Love it. :)

GV09 09-02-2012 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by mim (Post 5485577)
Hi -- I'm still in Maine at the cottage. I haven't done any blocks since I got here. I'm glad I made so many ahead. Now I'm only a week behind schedule. I've been working outside cutting trees and bushes. The sunshine, fresh air and beautiful scenery is distracting. I also have a carpenter star tpo almost done.
Last night was a full moon so I took a pix. It is from the front of the cottage -- I hope you like it
Mim

Ohhhhhh, Mim ..... it's so beautiful!!!
Thank you very much for sharing!
I love the moon ... and I love the water! That's look the paradise for me!
Have a very nice day!
Enjoy! Longer time to resume your seams!
A big hug!

CindyA 09-02-2012 02:10 PM

So, so beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Now we know what's taking you away from DJ. :)