Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   2012-2013 Dear Jane Stickle 2d Cyber Party Pictures and Discussion (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/2012-2013-dear-jane-stickle-2d-cyber-party-pictures-discussion-t175669.html)

DottyD 09-19-2012 07:04 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Here are my latest blocks -
BLC - F5 - F12 - H8 - I5 - I6 - I7 - TR6.
Hope to finish I4 later today. It is a lovely - if somewhat breezy
- sunny day here in the UK today. Have just met the Grandchildren from school - so all
being well - get back to some sewing now !!
DottyD.

Cre8tvlwyr 09-19-2012 07:42 AM

Dotty - your blocks are amazing!!!! this is what's coming up ... I forget, [and my reminders are on my other computer that doesnt like the internet!] did you start DJ earlier or are you simply speedy ;)
I especially love the bottom corner kite - that one reminds me of Papa's Star which will come to us shortly.

Anael & Hexnut - great blocks :) thanks for sharing. Havent seen Anael lately - how is the weather back in my native land??? I gotta remember to call my cousins... Are you anywhere near Deventer?
Gus

DottyD 09-19-2012 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr (Post 5525739)
Dotty - your blocks are amazing!!!! this is what's coming up ... I forget, [and my reminders are on my other computer that doesnt like the internet!] did you start DJ earlier or are you simply speedy ;)
I especially love the bottom corner kite - that one reminds me of Papa's Star which will come to us shortly.

Anael & Hexnut - great blocks :) thanks for sharing. Havent seen Anael lately - how is the weather back in my native land??? I gotta remember to call my cousins... Are you anywhere near Deventer?
Gus

Hi Gus,
Thank you so much for your generous comments !! I have been doing my Christmas Baby Jane since May '07 !! - so had done quite a few before joining this BOM - What you have done is made me follow the "PLAN" and made me do blocks I was avoiding - LOL ! I am very happy to be part of this group and enjoy seeing everyone's amazing blocks !!
Here is a link to my updated Design Wall - to see all the blocks together !

http://www.dotsbjwall.talktalk.net/

Regards
DottyD.

Anael 09-19-2012 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr (Post 5525739)

Gus

Thank you Gus! I have been working on other projects but trying to get back to Jane as well.
The weather isn't too nice today, hailstorms and rain but also sunshine. And yes I am 50 km from Deventer, so not too far!

Fraew 09-19-2012 10:14 AM

Fantastic work ladies! I am not posting but I am certainly keeping an eye on your lovely work.

JudyTheSewer 09-19-2012 05:59 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Hi Ladies!!!! I've missed you so much! We sold the house in Minnesota and moved to Nevada in April. We found and bought a house out here and my sewing room was set up pretty quickly. I had three projects I needed to accomplish because "life" happened while we were moving (new baby born, etc.). So, now that the baby blanket is in the mail and the other two gifts also mailed I can start on Dear Jane again! Yea! I just today finished Week 5. I hope I can catch up in a few months.

I have checked out this thread periodically throughout the months and I must say that your work is just stunning! I LOVE seeing all of the blocks. Here are mine. I am making two quilts, each with an extra row because I want a little extra length; thus the extra blocks I will be posting from time to time for that extra row.
Week 5 Blocks are A3, B12, and TR1.

Anael 09-20-2012 05:00 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Welcome back Judy and you've made some gorgeous blocks!

Here are the ones I did today
[ATTACH=CONFIG]364183[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]364184[/ATTACH]

GV09 09-20-2012 06:30 AM

Hello, Ladies!
GREAT and AMAZING all blocks! Congrats! They are a wonderfull job on each block!
Dotty... is the first kite BLC I see! It is beautiful! Do please could tell me what measure should be printed that block in DJ software?
Thanks in advance!
A hug to all!

DottyD 09-20-2012 06:42 AM

Hi Gladys,
Thank you for your kind reply. I did not use the software for BLC, but I think it is 8" x 8".
I used the instructions on www.thatquilt.blogspot.com
Hope that helps !
DottyD.

GV09 09-20-2012 07:45 AM

Hi, Dotty!
Thank you very much!
A hug!