Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-continued-t280960.html)

oksewglad 05-07-2018 05:16 PM

4 Attachment(s)
More pics[ATTACH=CONFIG]594134[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]594135[/ATTACH]
A nice little lap quilt with a flannel backing
[ATTACH=CONFIG]594136[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]594137[/ATTACH] All this fun on my Crown Jewel....

givio 05-07-2018 06:22 PM

Ok, I love 'crazy ponies'! What a lot of sewing you have done, and so many finished projects. Very fun for you! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

oksewglad 05-07-2018 06:39 PM

Thanks givio...all the tops but the HST one have been UFO's waiting to be finished. I pieced the blue HST flimsy in January.

Blue Bell 05-07-2018 06:59 PM

Love all of your quilts. My most favorite is the blue HST. Wonderful that you can now quilt them.

JeanieG 05-07-2018 07:22 PM

Lots of memories with the pony fabrics OK!!! It must feel so good to get the UFO's finished up!

dublb 05-08-2018 03:05 AM

OH OK, they are just lovely! I bet it feels wonderful to get those finished! I have not been able to sew in a long while. I have been so busy helping DM move & now am painting her house. I think by the time we finish painting We are gonna feel professional. After DM's house we are gonna have to do DD house the my house is last.

oksewglad 05-08-2018 04:56 AM

Thanks bluebelle, Jeanie and dublb...Yes a feeling of accomplishment for sure. Now to get more tops done so I can quilt!

Bev...that's the way it works, doesn't? But if the others help with the painting it'll go fast and your rooms will be repainted too!

sewbizgirl 05-08-2018 06:49 AM

Love all of those quilts, OK! So many finishes... :o When you said "picture heavy", I thought... 'oh goody'.

Great idea for the pony leftovers. What a pretty quilt!

You sure used up a lot of your squares in the two scrappies. Did it make a dent? I've thought of doing a Growing Up Odd to use up some of my 2.5" squares. Yours are so pretty. The zig zag is awesome too.

Lovely baby quilts.

sewbizgirl 05-08-2018 06:56 AM

Ah... more quilt pics! They are great, OK. You are doing what I hope to do... quilt some big tops that I finished a long time ago. Now that I have the longarm, it's time!

QuiltingNinaSue 05-08-2018 11:15 AM

Ok, that is mighty fine piecing and quilting. Yes, I few of the CrazyScrabby horse quilt looks familiar. Good that you put them to good use. When my ship comes in, I will ship you and others more fabric. Every time it almost happens, we get another medical bill from dh's doctors.:( Currently I am paying on five different accounts. But feeling blessed he is fine now.

I am still having problems with my right ear; it is still swollen up and hurts. So I will go another round of prescribed pills, starting tomorrow. Not doing much house work or sewing. Some cooking to keep dh happy. Have 5 or 6 UFOs sitting around my sewing machine to finish...and I just pet the fabric. Someday has not arrived yet.