Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-continued-t280960.html)

sewbizgirl 10-01-2016 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by givio (Post 7665524)
I'm happy to have my blocks back from the Hunter's Star swap and hoping to get further on that this weekend. Did you girls see the pictures I posted on the Sept swap?

No, but will go and look!

We just got home from the all day craft fair. Dusty, sweaty, dirty from being outside on what turned out to be a HOT day. But we had a great day, saleswise! For me the most exciting part was selling things that were my 'last of's and really need to GO. I'm glad someone wanted to love them! I sold 4 quilts, among many other things. Love it! But I am totally beat. The booth 'next door' to us was selling bath balls, and they gave us some at the end of the day so we could go home and soak and recuperate. Met some great folks today....

Honchey 10-01-2016 04:44 PM

Jeanie, You updated your photo!!!! soooo nice!!!

JeanieG 10-01-2016 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 7666306)
Jeanie, You updated your photo!!!! soooo nice!!!

Yes, my other one was when I first came onboard here! This was taken at my friends house last year! It took me several tries to figure out how to change it.

sewbizgirl 10-01-2016 09:19 PM

Jeanie, what a pretty picture of you!

dublb 10-01-2016 09:51 PM

I haven't been on much as DM is still in the hospital. I hope that she has surgery on Tues. She has a secondary infection & is running (make that toddling) to the bathroom alot. My DSis & I are taking 24 hour shifts staying here w/DM. I am about wore out. (I do have another DSis but she can't be bothered to come & help.) I am bitter about it. I hope that I can let it go but seem to be failing right now. (This is the DSis that had the nose cancer & I sat w/her through so many surgery's.)

JeanieG 10-01-2016 10:10 PM

Oh dublb so sorry about your DM! She has been in the hospital for quite a while now. I hope that they can do the surgery and she can be on the mend soon. It is so hard to be at the hospital day and night. I know how that can wear your out! Sorry also about your other DSis that is not doing a thing to help. That is awful!

I have several things in the works at this time. I am sewing the final rows on my FWS 30's quilt.

We got the final clue on the 14th Mystery Train Ride (here on the Board) - wow that is an awesome tablerunner or tablecloth (that is what I am doing), or quilt. If you have time, check it out under Blocks of the Month/Week. Judy did a spectacular job on this one.

I have completed quilting my Bonnie Hunter Celtic Solstice Quilt, have the binding made and just need to sew it on. Always busy!!!

JuneBillie 10-02-2016 08:07 PM

Pretty lady Jeanie!!

QuiltingNinaSue 10-03-2016 10:26 AM

7 Attachment(s)
A lovely younger looking picture, JeanieG. With any luck at all, I will be shipping out your boxes tomorrow; Will update you then.

dublb, prayers for you and your sister caring for you DM. May all go well and she heals quickly.

Quilt inspector on the job here...have added more border on one side...sigh, other side yet to do and binding on top and bottom...but I love its look now.[ATTACH=CONFIG]559543[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]559544[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]559545[/ATTACH]added more on side border. Its the Midnight Garden pattern done has High Noon or California Gold Poppies quilt.

To ease your minds, I still have fabric totes in the guest room[ATTACH=CONFIG]559546[/ATTACH]and closet. And in the Quilt Room:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]559547[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]559548[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]559549[/ATTACH]And the closet picture in QR is not there now..but its almost full, too, so I do have fabric...and more fabric, to offer me challenges this winter. Plus two trips to DM coming up the end of the month...IF there is any $$ to spend or not. Nice shop shop going on now, but have not heard of any offers yet to go now until Friday. Sigh. I would love to go and 'see' but not expecting any contact to go to any of them.

Have a good day. . . and a good week.

JeanieG 10-03-2016 10:45 AM

Wow QNS, looks like you are organized with what you have. I see you have marked your bins with markers. Did you use the Expo Vis-a-Vis wet erase ones. I discovered them a few years ago and mark all my bins with them. The marks stay on until you remove them with a wet rag/paper towel. Really awesome!

I'll be waiting eagerly for the boxes! Please let me know right away what the cost of mailing is and I will send you a check.

QuiltingNinaSue 10-03-2016 11:05 AM

OK...I will email you tomorrow when we get home from my hometown.No , I did not use erasable ink, did use a paper in some of them. Decided to be empty totes into empty totes to have more room for more fabric...LOL!

Honchey, thinking of you and your sore toes. Ouch! My MIL kicked a chair with her toes on the way to the bathroom and broke her toes. Very painful. Hope they heal up quickly.