Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-continued-t280960.html)

JuneBillie 10-24-2016 07:14 PM

Honchey you are having fun. :)

QuiltingNinaSue 10-25-2016 06:19 AM

Just released on facebook, www.Rowbyrowexperience.com theme for 2017 and fabrics design for it. Pow by row on the Go,

Fabric stores will have the fabric as early as January 2017! And they have added one for juniors... Row by row for juniors 2017. New patterns for purses made out of the license plates, more color in the license plates this year. Start designing your panels now!

sewbizgirl 10-25-2016 07:43 AM

Wow, that is early. On Tues. it will be Nov. 1 and we can mail order any kits we wanted to buy from this year's R by R shops. Personally, I have lost interest! Moved on... But I am sure I will be up for it again in 2017. I'm going to take a look at your link QNS. Thanks!

QuiltingNinaSue 10-25-2016 01:29 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Nine patch, square by square blue rose quilt I am working on: [ATTACH=CONFIG]561050[/ATTACH]

Garden Iris blooming yet putting on a big show:[ATTACH=CONFIG]561051[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]561052[/ATTACH]

oksewglad 10-25-2016 01:52 PM

Yellow and blue...my favorite color combo...thanks for sharing both

sewbizgirl 10-25-2016 02:20 PM

Beautiful blue quilt, and beautiful irises! They sure are putting on a big show! So many gorgeous blooms.

givio 10-25-2016 04:04 PM

QNS, lovely fussy cutting for the centers.
We have frost here. Our flowers are struggling with the cold, and will soon be done. The mums are still happy for a while yet.

oksewglad 10-25-2016 06:15 PM

I put binding on the HST quilt, now stitching it down. I have lots of threads to trimmed, too. givio, pictures hide 1000 mistakes, believe me they are there...SBG, I have a Bernina Virtuso 150 that's close to 15 years old...no stitch regulator on it...I bought it used from a dealer.

A cold rain tonight...high of 47 tomorrow...the furnace should kick in tonight. Weather forecast is for heavy rainfall tonight. MrOK and FarmerSon cleaned heifer opens and cement platforms today so they won't be a sloppy mess. Fresh cornstalk bales for bedding.

JuneBillie 10-25-2016 10:17 PM

QNS those square by square blue roses are so pretty, and your lovely irises are still showing.

Oksewglad we had our pilot light on a few nights ago. We have central heat and air, but something is sticking on the heat part so it won't kick on. The air is ok. Fortunately, when we got out home dad years ago made sure to tell us how good it would be to have a gas heater put into the wall that would vent to the outside. Dad did it for us, and it has really come in handy. If electric went out in the winter we would still have it, and it really heats up.

Honchey 10-26-2016 09:09 AM

5 Attachment(s)
I've been playing with some projects started awhile ago..Jakes'Chain & Confetti...wrapped rope. Had fun visiting Etsy & MSQC..
been busy with my Accuuilt Go..I'm thinking of getting the BIG one..My arm hurts from turning the handle...Nice work with the blue quilt QNS...I'm like you Sewbiz with the row by row plates..Lots of cute patterns for the quilt rows but I'm no longer fascinated by the plates.
It was freezing last nite 27*..The chill is here!!! I'm thinking about making some polar fleece booties for bed..It takes forever for my feet to warm up at nite. I have a piece of the fluffy stuff at the foot of the bed and I kind of mush my feet in it but it leaves a lump in the bed when DH makes it..Yeah, He makes the bed!!!
Some pic of my projects.