Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

mirabelle 08-05-2013 03:59 PM

Carriem and I were posting at the same time so I had to wait 30 seconds and pressed the submit button again. I am not trying to pad out the number of posts to 6,000:D:D

QuiltingNinaSue 08-05-2013 05:36 PM

Mirabelle, what you have to say is important and QB mice know it, so they 'let' you post twice!! And they run harder to generate the 'message' to us...:D:thumbup: It happens to the best of us.!! LOL!!.

QuiltE 08-05-2013 06:02 PM

Thanks all ... the 4-H blocks were not for the Fair.
They are being gathered and the Coordinators will decide the layout, and whether it will be one, two or more quilts ... unknown yet, as to how many will return!

Members of a 4-H Quilting Club are going to be a part of the final work!!!

QuiltingNinaSue 08-06-2013 05:42 AM

I like your ideas, QuiltE. I think, did you not win an earlier contest with similar colors or was that something else? Its easy for an elder mind to become confused.

Mirabelle, have your dd go through the names already being used...its a long list....'cause she cannot use what is already being used. Do remind her, its something she will be typing in a lot; like mine can be shortened to the letters of QNS. That's quick and easy, but typing it out as a password, that is not so quick. She is lovely, and does beautiful work with quilts, shares with her Mom, and seems to be very intelligent. I am sure she will come up with the perfect name for the QB site.

Anael 08-06-2013 06:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh lots to read again :)

Jan, your stars are gorgeous!! Yes, we're a group of 2 now but soon we will be 4 :D Mirabelle and QuiltE can't resist, they will join us in time :D :D

OK, what a great idea to make crumb blocks with the PC fabrics. They're lovely. Can't wait to see the finished quilt!

QuiltE, great blocks. I love your heritage block! Don't tell me you want pics of Dutch chickens too :D I do have a German rooster for you! This one lives in the zoo in Nordhorn.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]428643[/ATTACH]

gardnergal970 08-06-2013 08:45 AM

I've been lurking again. I'm going to pull a Honchey and hibernate for awhile. Life is happening and I need some time to process. It doesn't mean I won't check in everyday but there won't always be comments. I'm putting together the baby quilt for my DGD's baby and my attention to detail is fuzzy so there is a lot of unsewing! It's worth it though. It will be a lovely quilt when done and I will post pictures. Still pondering fabrics for SYE.

QuiltE 08-06-2013 08:57 AM

GGal ... do hope all is well, and you just need a breather. Will be thinking of you, as you lurk, process, hibernate and deal with life! Good that you are going to be sticking with us as a Spiker!

Anael
... charming chicken with its fuzzy feet!! but no, you don't need to watch for cluck-clucks for me! Moos, a different story! :D

QNS ... the one for the fair was red white and black.

Anael 08-06-2013 09:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Moose.......maybe in a zoo?

Here's the group picture you asked for :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]428666[/ATTACH]

GG, big HUG for you!

JeanieG 08-06-2013 10:00 AM

Oh Anael - great quilt. Love all those batiks!

Anael 08-06-2013 11:26 AM

Thanks Jeanie :) Still 45 to go!