Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltingNinaSue 08-17-2013 08:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Guess I will follow myself in posting here today; have the first square in Irish Mist (T.mist) done:[ATTACH=CONFIG]430715[/ATTACH]

deranged_damsel 08-17-2013 09:26 AM

NinaSue

OOOH pretty pretty! I would LOVE to start this project, if only I could get some others done first.

Good solution on using the van. I hope all goes well for you! I wish I could help, I sure would :D

QuiltingNinaSue 08-17-2013 09:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks, DD. Wish I were closer to some one of you on QB. I am following the directions in Six Halves make a whole lot more and questioning myself if I can read and understand English. This block was first to make under small stars; nowhere does it go into making more than one...and coloring does not fit the other 'small stars'. Grrrr.

The cover picture on the book:[ATTACH=CONFIG]430725[/ATTACH] Smaller stars have different side pieces. It speaks of nine stars in the end to assembly. Guess it goes back into the UFO box to 'age' a little more; it is before its time. LOL!!:D:mad:

QuiltingNinaSue 08-17-2013 09:55 AM

Sorry, it must be opened with Adobe Reader since it is in PDF file.

deranged_damsel 08-17-2013 10:14 AM

I CANT read and understand English!!! directions are always confusing to me and mostly useless, PICTURES I can use and often draw patterns off of.

some believe that this is caused by the fact that I dont like being told what to do. :D :D :D LOL

deranged_damsel 08-17-2013 10:16 AM

hmmm... I see what you mean with the cover picture. I looked my book over but havent attempted anything yet. I will look again.

deranged_damsel 08-17-2013 10:26 AM

Im looking at page 18, it is clear visually. I dont know if that helps you or not.

QuiltingNinaSue 08-17-2013 11:45 AM

I started with Step 20 today (having done all the others before), and its beginning to make sense...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... Thanks, DD.

mirabelle 08-17-2013 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 6239016)
Gee Whiz Mirabelle, Haven't you trained those "Elves" to use the seam ripper yet??? :D

:D:D I wish, I finished unpicking the first block. I quilted hearts and loops and decided that I really didn't like it, my hearts were looking more like leaves and I wasn't get up as close to the embroidery as I would have liked... SO last night while watching The Notebook (beautiful movie) I unpicked a second block, one more to go and I can start again:mad: So mad with myself..

QNS that is a beautiful block, can't wait to see more of your Irish Mist

deranged_damsel 08-17-2013 02:53 PM

Dear NinaSue, is there anything you cannot do??? :D