Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

Anael 10-03-2013 10:10 PM

Thanks for all the good wishes. I just asked my DDIL to send me a recent pic of the grands, it's been too long since I posted one here!

OK, looks like your apple butter is similar to our 'appelstroop'. A dark brown substance, sweet and bitter at the same time. You either love it or you hate it :)

oksewglad 10-04-2013 05:40 AM

Will have to ask SIL if it's apple butter is "appelstroop"--our version is more sweet and bitter. I'm a farmer today--off to work I go.

deranged_damsel 10-04-2013 05:59 AM

Good morning all!!!

I LOVE applebutter! what I REALLY want to get my hands on is some Sorghum, we dont have any out here :(
OKGladie I think you should be able to sub apple butter into your cinnamon rolls :) you would have to wonder about the boil point, it may dry out, but if the rolls were smaller opposed to larger... it would probably work! let us know if you try :D

Aneal, give little Brahm lots of hugs for us! I keep reminding myself that he REALLY has come so far, and overcome so much! its amazing how strong and willfull those little babes are :D

Mirabelle, WOW you are incredible you know it?!!! keep up the good work :D :D :D

Carrie, those pics are PRICELESS!!! nothing is more satisfying than a well received gift. especially how much hard work you put into it.

GGal, I looked at every single one of those quilts from the link you shared... I have quilts dancing in my head! WONDERFUL.

Chili!!!! oh my!!! I love having my SIL chilli, because she ALWAYS makes cornbread to go with, and all of the toppings, fresh onions, tomato's, cheese... and the cornbread! all piled on top!!!! MMMMMMMmmmmmmm I have a craving now!

Have a good one all!!!

QuiltingNinaSue 10-04-2013 06:27 AM

I think I can sew today and catchup a bit. Nothing for October started for MBs or SYE. Hope to make progress before Monday afternoon when I see about my achin' & hurtin' knee.

You all have a good day.

QuiltingNinaSue 10-04-2013 07:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net...64914050_s.jpg[h=5]MAXINE
[/h][h=5]My doctor found a new way to check my reflexes. He handed me his bill.

Laughter is the best medicine.[ATTACH=CONFIG]439658[/ATTACH]And then food. Have a Butterscotch cookie and piece of Apple pie.

[/h]

JanieW 10-04-2013 08:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone,

I'm back from our holiday and look what was waiting for me from Gardnergal! Thank you so much , it is lovely.

I managed to get a rotten sinus infection on our last day so I am down and out. Dr. doesn't want me to treat it with antibiotic so I will suffer for a bit before it clears up . I'm so glad to get this wonderful block to ease my pain!

The block ic called Crossroads from Quilt in a Day's free patterns.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]439663[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]439664[/ATTACH]

Honchey 10-04-2013 09:13 AM

Janie, Your MB block is indeed lovely!!! GGal, you chose such pretty fabrics...I want to touch & feel it...Great job!!!

Sorry you're not feeling well Janie...steam, plenty of steam to break it up...

Blue Bell 10-04-2013 11:51 AM

A real pretty block by gardener gal.

mirabelle 10-04-2013 02:32 PM

Another beautiful MB finds its home, and what a great grouping you have JanieW. Sorry you aren't feeling well, take care.

Yum apple pie and cookies, I'll put the coffee on, tea for everyone and iced tea for JeanieG, meet you all in the RV:D, looks like NinaSue made enough to feed an army:D

dublb 10-04-2013 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by JanieW (Post 6330197)
Hi everyone,

I'm back from our holiday and look what was waiting for me from Gardnergal! Thank you so much , it is lovely.

I managed to get a rotten sinus infection on our last day so I am down and out. Dr. doesn't want me to treat it with antibiotic so I will suffer for a bit before it clears up . I'm so glad to get this wonderful block to ease my pain!

The block ic called Crossroads from Quilt in a Day's free patterns.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]439663[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]439664[/ATTACH]

OMGoodness It's lovely! Ya done good GG! :thumbup: Jeanie it goes so well w/the others!
:)