Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

Anael 12-17-2013 09:20 AM

Hahahaha QNS, I did 95 Jane blocks. My second Sylvia only has about 20 blocks done.
It's not always fun to have a good eysight :) Now you have to clean instead of quilting.

QuiltE, our postage rates change all the time too. They changed the stamps from euro's to numbers so you won't notice anymore how much they really cost :(
Did you count your UFO's? It would be an interesting concept to exchange UFO's and send back the finished ones.

Today for the first time since September 10th I took my bike to run some errands :)

Anael 12-17-2013 09:27 AM

Wall paper..........reminds me of the time my Mom always painted that in spring. One day she was painting it green. My brother and I entered the living room, my mom asked what we thought of the colour. We told her it was GREEN, really like grass. She didn't hesitate, tore off part of the wall paper and went to the kitchen to make lunch. When we came back into the living room the remaining wall paper was dry and it was a beautiful light green colour :D :D :D

dublb 12-17-2013 11:15 AM

Sigh! I seem ta mess up alot. I made Jan's MB instead o' Dec's. I guess I had better git on the ball!

QuiltingNinaSue 12-17-2013 11:38 AM

Oh, no, Dublb, please do not catch my aliment of being confused on MBs... Losing and Finding things.:hunf:

Keep telling me, Anael, and maybe I can get the count corrected in my mind. Love your story about your Mother's green wall paper.

Can Mirabelle stay away from her sewing room for two whole days?????? Maybe she is counting her UFOs. And what, pray tell, is Chocolate slice????:D;) sounds good.

Honchey 12-17-2013 12:31 PM

Wall paper.....I chose a very complicated Shumacher pattern for the bedroom when DH & I first married...It wasn't until friends came over to see the "great job" I had done...the pattern was upside down!!! It stayed that way until we added onto the house and now the bedroom is our family room minus the wallpaper of course...

gardnergal970 12-17-2013 01:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Anael...what a beautiful finish! I like the dark background but find it increasingly hard to work on without brilliant lights.I finally got the camera out and downloaded pictures to my computer for resizing, etc. Here is the Mystery Block for November from DD. [ATTACH=CONFIG]452173[/ATTACH] Then I got a mail from over the border from Janie today. [ATTACH=CONFIG]452174[/ATTACH] All sparkly and blue. They are both welcomed additions to my quilt.
Yesterday I had lunch with my QB's and we all agreed that we learn so much from just being around another quilters and seeing how they do things. Kind of like this group. I've learned so much from you all these past years. Thanks much. Check the November SYE. I'll be posting those blocks in a few minutes.

QuiltingNinaSue 12-17-2013 01:21 PM

Beautiful MBs, GardenGal. Has the MB family gone missing like the 'lost' items....(of Dublb, and me?) be nice to see a picture of them all. Thanks.

gardnergal970 12-17-2013 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue (Post 6461299)
Beautiful MBs, GardenGal. Has the MB family gone missing like the 'lost' items....(of Dublb, and me?) be nice to see a picture of them all. Thanks.

Since I've been working on my UFO's there isn't so much chance of misplacing the family. They are all safe and sound in the project box. I've a plan for the final layout in a couple of months when all of the blocks have arrived. Until then, they are getting to know each other!:D

Anael 12-17-2013 01:35 PM

Oh GG, those blocks are beautiful! The blue one is so festive with those sparkles!

mirabelle 12-17-2013 02:20 PM

Beautiful MB's GGal, I don't think a photo of my last block has been posted yet.

Ceiling fans have been cleaned, air-conditioner cleaned, curtains are in the wash, and now I have to go see the Doc for the dreaded report:thumbdown:

Anael I will have to check my list, my 4 ufo's are just those that are started, not counting the 20 I want to make:D Beautiful quilt also, love the fabric choices you make, well done.

We will see how long I can go without sewing, this is day 3:D:D:D yesterday I made Green Mango Chutney, it was delicious, tomorrow I am spending the day with DD, home on Friday. "MAYBE" no sewing until after Christmas:shock: