Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

dublb 04-11-2014 06:58 PM

OH Sue! I'm shocked! Is it both eyes? I'm so sorry! Huggs.
W4M I do love your PC blocks.
I'm gonna cut several PC blocks out while I'm in Brady for a week. We leave on Sun. :)

dublb 04-11-2014 07:00 PM

I have a new e-mail address if any o' ya want it, please let me know. I'll either give it ta ya tamarrow or when I git back.

JeanieG 04-11-2014 08:29 PM

Dublb - I would like to keep current on our email. Please send to me! And have a great time in Brady!

TY

mirabelle 04-12-2014 04:11 AM

Sent you a PM Bev, have fun in Brady

QuiltingNinaSue 04-12-2014 04:34 AM

Dublb, please send me your new email address. Yes one eye is gone and hoping the other will hang in there. Twelve weeks may tell the story. Preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. No known treatment for the Optic Nerve swelling...no known cause for it, nothing. Its pure faith that will see me through this period of time. And good friends and family support and prayers. I have miles to go yet, and many quilts to make.

I am thankful for each and every day...and taking it day by day...hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. So all of you have a wonderful weekend and celebrate it for me.

QuiltE 04-12-2014 05:39 AM

W4Me ... I've been to the individual threads ... and now back to see the whole group! Your constant really shows off so many colours and comes across quite warm. You chose well! I see what you mean about the blue being strong, but that will not be so noticeable when you bring in the other more colour intense batiks you have to the mix. Can you put and keep them up on a design wall as you work along? I found that was a big help to me, while doing FWS and PC, to keep an eye on the colour mix and what I needed to focus on ... or get away from!

DublB ... yes, please, if you would send it to me. Thanks!

Miss Kitty is done, blocked and drying on the design wall.
Errands for me today ... with the reward of sewing tonight! :)

works4me 04-12-2014 09:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks carriem - I'm enjoying the process. Piecing is my favourite part of quilting.
Thank you JeannieG - I hope you keep checking in.
Thanks dublb - I'm glad you are still working on your PC. It will be nice to have company.
Thank you QuiltE- I've had the sage and other batiks for a couple of months. It suddenly occurred to me that the sage would be a good constant. I'm glad I appear to be right.
The design wall is getting pretty full as Vice Versa, a block of the month, is on it as well. Boy, although both quilts are out of Halloween fabrics, they couldn't be more different.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]471317[/ATTACH]
Arizona and Clover Leaf are also finished and in their appropriate threads. And that is it for PC for this weekend.

Anael 04-12-2014 10:18 AM

I love your VV blocks!!

works4me 04-12-2014 10:40 AM

Thanks Anael, the VV cream is a cream fabric with white spider webs. It sure brightens up the other fabrics.

Anael 04-12-2014 12:25 PM

That sounds like a fun fabric!