Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltE 02-10-2014 09:30 PM

GrannyQ and MiraB ... what a lovely block for the finale!

GrannyQ ... My goodness you have been busy, and everyone a beauty unto itself. You are going to have a fantastic quilt with all your MBs.

oksewglad 02-10-2014 09:58 PM

3 Attachment(s)
My My such a wonderful grouping of blocks. I'm anxious to see how you will put them together. The Mystery quilt and heart quilts look great. Glad to know you are able to keep quilting:)

Quilt guild cancelled tonight due to extreme cold. So I watched a disappointing BB game instead. They lost big time--Ups and downs of life I guess. My hexi presentation will be given in April. With no quilting fix I created my own. In a big bag of scraps my friend gave me some scraps of this fabric. Aren't these little paper dolls sweet?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]461682[/ATTACH]
Now what can I do with them? How about this? The blocks measure 1 1/2 x 2 in finished.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]461683[/ATTACH]
I have just enough of the green dot to make a border and use the lighter pink in the center for the binding.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]461684[/ATTACH]

QuiltE 02-10-2014 10:19 PM

OKSGlad ... Oh My Goodness ... that is just so adorable!!!!
Me-thinks you are going to have some Grands FIGHTING over it!
After all your prep work, it's too bad that Guild was cancelled ... glad you turned it into a fun quilty night for yourself. That is just too darned sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

oksewglad 02-10-2014 10:22 PM

Thanks!!!I'm in love with it!!! Original plan was to donate it, now not so sure. 'Night.

dublb 02-10-2014 11:19 PM

I did spend most o' taday at the Imagin' Center. Got my CAT scan but won't know the results for quit a couple o' days. I didn't feel like doin' anythin' after I got some food in me, so I just sat in this chair for quit a bit. I couldn't believe how cold I got after that scan. I don't know why I was so cold but I was. I shivered for about 20 min.s. After I was home for a bit Dh brought the mail in & I got my MB from Hounchy. Oh man it's purdy. I'l post a pict later but just wanted ya ta know that I got it in. :)

mirabelle 02-11-2014 04:35 AM

Oh my gosh Oksewglad those blocks are just too cute for words, the pink and green are a perfect match, I am sure this one will be hard to part with.

Dublb hope you feel better soon, take care..

QuiltE 02-11-2014 05:48 AM

Good Morning All!
The sun is a shining .... and it's cccccccold.
Yup, nothing new!! :D:D:D

OKSGlad ...
I think you should donate it ........ to yourself! About time you keep one! :):) And what better than one that makes you smile?? And no doubt will make others smile too. Perhaps put it next to Bob C's desk to give you a smile amidst the number crunching? Or right out in full view, in the kitchen for never ending sunshine?

DublB ... While it's not nice being not-well, it is nice to see that you have had a CT scan so quickly. Take care.

:( Another day of sit and wait! :(
... for the satellite dish guy (again!!!) and window measuring guy.
Guess that means I will "have to" do some hand stitching.
Aw Shucks:D:D:D

Anael 02-11-2014 07:25 AM

OK, that's a beauty ! ! ! ITA with QuiltE, donate it to yourself :)

GrannyQ, wonderful block you got from Mirabelle! And such gorgeous quilts, I love them all! !

QuiltE 02-11-2014 07:40 AM

Anael ... wooohooooooooo!!!!!!!! for your Nederland Skating Twins sandwiched by another countryman yesterday. Amazingly Awesome sweep!!!!!

JanieW 02-11-2014 08:28 AM

I am really short on time this morning and shouldn't even be on the computer, but I took a peek and just had to reply.

Wow to GrannyQ and OK. What lovely work. OK , Love the colour combination for your dolls, the polka dots and swirls are perfect together. I vote for you to keep it, too.

GrannyQ your MB quilt is fantastic. Like your quilting on the Judy Mystery quilt. It is really well done.

Bev, Hope you are feeling better soon and they figure out what is wrong.

Busy day for me, hope I can get back on tonight to see more gorgeous pictures .... Have a good one everybody.