Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Quilt-Along Completed Quilt/Top Photo/Discussion Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-quilt-along-completed-quilt-top-photo-discussion-page-t148904.html)

nygal 07-14-2012 12:11 PM

Wow..they are all so beautiful!! I couldn't pick a favorite even if I had to. Everyone did a great job!!

jillnjo 07-14-2012 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5364447)
I really like that sunshine yellow with the grey!! They work well together and the yellow really pops the other yellows in the blocks Are you going to quilt it yourself?

I bet that missing block will show up sometime in the oddest of places!

I'll be looking forward to another showing of your quilt, once the quilting is finished! Well done!!

Never thought that it might be hiding somewhere!! The grey border is so close to the carpet color that it looks kinda blah, but when it gets the binding and quilting, I think it will shine! Thanks for the kind comments, all!

I don't know how I'm going to quilt it yet. Love to take it to some girls I know who do gorgeous LAQ for a business. Might do it, too!!

oksewglad 07-14-2012 02:53 PM

What a wonderful finish, N! The gray/yellow combination calms down the busyness of the blocks to show them off without detracting from them. Of course we expect to see it in it's full glory after quilting. Thanks for sharing. G

Honchey 07-15-2012 06:24 AM

Congratulations Jillnjo !!! What a wonderful quilt....Great accomplishment!!! Honchey

Evie 07-15-2012 07:07 AM

Jillnjo, your quilt is beautiful! I love the yellow setting triangles -- it gives it lots of warmth. Good job!

mirabelle 07-16-2012 04:02 AM

Absollutely beautiful Jillnjo, wish we could have our very own quilt show to see these masterpieces up close. Please post when you have the quilting finished.

QuiltE 07-16-2012 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by mirabelle (Post 5368792)
Absollutely beautiful Jillnjo, wish we could have our very own quilt show to see these masterpieces up close. Please post when you have the quilting finished.

Oh wouldn't that be ever so nice to have all our quilts together in one place!
<SIIIIIIIIIIGH>[siiiiiiigh] :(
<SIGH>

grannyQ 07-18-2012 01:06 PM

Jillnjo, Your quilt is WOW. Beautiful colors, the yellow and gray really show it off.

burchquilts 07-22-2012 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by weezie (Post 4081738)
I second that; I've been thinking about you while Irene was wreaking havoc.

I am going to post my quilt top photo now. I can't decide if I like it or not, but at least I don't dislike it.

If you ddecie you don't like it, my address is... LOL! I personally love it! So warm & homey-looking!

Julia Putnam 07-25-2012 10:19 AM

What's not to like? It's stunning and look at all the beautiful work and time you have in it. All I can say is, WOW!!

Julie P.
Hoyt KS