Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Picture Thread for Rhonda's Sampler Quilt Along (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/picture-thread-rhondas-sampler-quilt-along-t70984.html)

Mary M 01-15-2011 11:58 AM

Those blocks are gorgeous and using my favorite colors. Want to see this when it is done!

Originally Posted by klgreene
I'll move the three I've alread done to this thread so they can all be together. This is so great. I have one block turned wrong, so I have to change it, but won't bother changing the picture. We'll see how many people find it.

klgreene 01-15-2011 12:31 PM

I'm getting closer to done....I've actually cut the batting, I want to do a Quilt as you go, but have one ahead of this one to learn and practice on. would rather make a mess of my messy, wacky, practice quilt than this sampler. So it will be coming.

cjomomma 01-15-2011 12:58 PM

I have been working on Lilly today but I don't think I'm gonna get it done. I'm not feeling too well this afternoon. Katie I can't wait to see your quilt when it's done.

klgreene 01-15-2011 01:26 PM

Glad you've started it. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold so don't feel great. Would like to just crawl in bed and watch TV. But it's my B-day today. I'm 36, hhehehehe yeah right. And I'm going out to dinner with DH and SIL and BIL. Hope you are feeling better CJ. I know I just can't do much of nothing when I don't feel good. And I do't have "little man" to take care of.

Rhonda 01-15-2011 03:18 PM

Happy Birthday Katie!! Hope you enjoy your dinner!
I've been down in bed sick too. Had a really bad night last night and today just not the best. It's that time of the year I guess for lots of sickness.

CJ I'm happy to see you have started working on the quilt blocks. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

cjomomma 01-15-2011 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by klgreene
Glad you've started it. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold so don't feel great. Would like to just crawl in bed and watch TV. But it's my B-day today. I'm 36, hhehehehe yeah right. And I'm going out to dinner with DH and SIL and BIL. Hope you are feeling better CJ. I know I just can't do much of nothing when I don't feel good. And I do't have "little man" to take care of.

Happy Birthday!! I went to the Dr. and I have an upper respiratory infection. I haven't felt good for days but today it hit me hard. Little man is sick too with the same thing. So no rest for me.

cjomomma 01-15-2011 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Happy Birthday Katie!! Hope you enjoy your dinner!
I've been down in bed sick too. Had a really bad night last night and today just not the best. It's that time of the year I guess for lots of sickness.

CJ I'm happy to see you have started working on the quilt blocks. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Thank you Rhonda!

cjomomma 01-16-2011 11:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is Lilly from week 13.

I didn't do a very good job but I am happy with her. I almost didn't show her. LOL!! The 1 thing I learned while peicing her is to be patient and don't sew while I am sick because I don't pay attention as well as I should. That seam ripper of mine has a new name. The SOB just wanted to be my best friend.

Lilly week 13
[ATTACH=CONFIG]161464[/ATTACH]

Rhonda 01-16-2011 11:27 AM

CJ it looks pretty good to me! When you get it all tucked into the quilt you will think it looks terrific too!

Are you feeling any better yet then? I had some kind of sleeping thing again where I couldn't come up out of sleep and it has hung on. Today is better. I can function again. I hate to be sick. Especially when I know I have things I need to get done. But the upside is as I work at home I can pick it up and put it down when I feel like it. I don't have anyone to answer to.

cjomomma 01-16-2011 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
CJ it looks pretty good to me! When you get it all tucked into the quilt you will think it looks terrific too!

Are you feeling any better yet then? I had some kind of sleeping thing again where I couldn't come up out of sleep and it has hung on. Today is better. I can function again. I hate to be sick. Especially when I know I have things I need to get done. But the upside is as I work at home I can pick it up and put it down when I feel like it. I don't have anyone to answer to.

Thank you Rhonda.
Actually I am miserable. 4 out of 5 of my family is sick. Little man is the worst so I get no get. At the moment he is watching tv thankfully. I just wan to sleep too. I finally went to the Dr. yesterday and took little man with me. We all have upper resiratory infections.
I hope you got to feeling better. This stuff is the pits.
I think I am gonna go sit in the couch and watch tv and snuggle with Elijah.
After I do a little show and tell. LOL!!