Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Picture Thread for Rhonda's Sampler Quilt Along (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/picture-thread-rhondas-sampler-quilt-along-t70984.html)

Rhonda 01-25-2011 09:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If you can keep the green in it then this would be my preference.

EC 01-26-2011 06:29 AM

Rhonda, is it EQ you're using? If it is, I need to get more familiar with mine..

klgreene 01-26-2011 09:38 AM

Wow Rhonda, you have just made my life easier. I like the one with the green in it. I like the other ones too, so I guess I better go see what fabric I have and what I need to order. You are so special! Thanks

Rhonda 01-26-2011 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Well Rhonda apparently you can make anything look good. LOL! I honestly didn't think those colors would work but you proved me wrong.

This color combo wouldn't be my choice either but I wanted to see what they could look like. I think it would take a strong red and a chocolate brown but it can be done. I tried pink and just didn't like it in there.
But that is probably in the eye of the beholder!! Someone else may like the pink and red and dark chocolate. Sounds like a sundae!! LOL

Rhonda 01-26-2011 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by EC
Rhonda, is it EQ you're using? If it is, I need to get more familiar with mine..

Yes I have my EQ5 but I am getting EQ6 soon. If you need any help just let me know. There are things about my EQ that I don't use so there are things I may not know. My DGS Joey has a download of my EQ and he was showing me things I didn't know were on the EQ.

I love my EQ and it is sooo easy to change colors on it. You can click on the button and then click on the color in your quilt you want to change and it will change all the blocks with that color in one click. So playing with this was really fun!

Rhonda 01-26-2011 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by klgreene
Wow Rhonda, you have just made my life easier. I like the one with the green in it. I like the other ones too, so I guess I better go see what fabric I have and what I need to order. You are so special! Thanks

You're welcome Katie. Can't wait to see how yours turns out!

tstransky 01-26-2011 02:22 PM

OMG...I would have a really hard time choosing between view #5 and the view with the green. The one with the green makes all those secondary patterns really stand out.

I would love to see a picture when you are done, Katie.

klgreene 01-26-2011 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by tstransky
OMG...I would have a really hard time choosing between view #5 and the view with the green. The one with the green makes all those secondary patterns really stand out.

Oh I will, and I'll post it on this thread.....I'm debating between the one with the green and the other one Rhonda likes. So when I decide, you'll all know. LOL

Rhonda 01-26-2011 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by tstransky

LOL See what you started with your quilt top??? That and Katie's color combo was interesting to work on. I love doing that and seeing what comes out.

tstransky 01-26-2011 04:37 PM

LOL...It's funny that you say that because I was just thinking,"Oh,oh..did I just start something?" LOL

See what you get, Rhonda, for creating a thing of beauty...lol.