Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Picture Thread for Rhonda's Sampler Quilt Along (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/picture-thread-rhondas-sampler-quilt-along-t70984.html)

klgreene 05-06-2011 01:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well this is the finished top. All quilted and sewn together. Now the borders will be the skirt and hopefully the finishing touch. Now I have to measure and pray I have enough fabric to do what I want to do to finish it. Wish me luck.

It's long, so hard to get a flat pic
[ATTACH=CONFIG]193833[/ATTACH]

flat picture but at an angle.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]193834[/ATTACH]

Rhonda 05-06-2011 01:23 PM

Wow it is lovely! You will definately have an unusual one of a kind couch or sofa cover!! Thanks for posting the pictures!

klgreene 05-06-2011 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Wow it is lovely! You will definately have an unusual one of a kind couch or sofa cover!! Thanks for posting the pictures!

It's going to be a daybed cover. I have it on the couch to be able to see it. My bedroom isn't big enough to get the entire picture, but when it's done, I'll put it on the bed and you can see the finished product, teddy bears and all. :)

cjomomma 05-06-2011 01:28 PM

It really is a beautiful quilt Katie. I think at the end of June I can start on mine. These charity quilts are taking forever to get done. I will be happy when June 25th. gets here and I can be done with them.

klgreene 05-06-2011 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
It really is a beautiful quilt Katie. I think at the end of June I can start on mine. These charity quilts are taking forever to get done. I will be happy when June 25th. gets here and I can be done with them.

I would not have been able to do all those quilts. I give you such credit, and I can't wait to see what your sampler will look like.

cjomomma 05-06-2011 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by klgreene

Originally Posted by cjomomma

I would not have been able to do all those quilts. I give you such credit, and I can't wait to see what your sampler will look like.

Thank you. It really has been a challenge for me. I have had a couple of quilters help me out and I really have appreciated what they have done.

EC 05-06-2011 05:45 PM

Katie, that's awesome! Hope you have plenty of fabric for your borders. Can't wait to see it finished.

Jupiter 05-14-2011 10:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Katie, Your quilt is wonderful! I wish mine was a far along, lol. But today I completed my 6th block. There just isn't enough hours in the week.

So here is my version on Cassandra. Enjoy your weekend everyone! And thanks again, Rhonda, for providing such interesting lay-outs.

hugs, Jupiter

Rhonda 05-14-2011 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter
Katie, Your quilt is wonderful! I wish mine was a far along, lol. But today I completed my 6th block. There just isn't enough hours in the week.

So here is my version on Cassandra. Enjoy your weekend everyone! And thanks again, Rhonda, for providing such interesting lay-outs.

hugs, Jupiter

Marilyn that turned out fantastic! I love the dark brown in it!!

klgreene 05-15-2011 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter

hugs, Jupiter

I see you are doing yours all on the same color scheme. It is really going to be pretty. When I started making these I didn't have any idea what I was going to make with them. Then after I made a few, I knew. I have three sides of the skirting on, and just the front to go. So I guess I better get off here and try to get it finished. I should be cleaning, but who wants to do that. :)