Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   THE PONY CLUB 1st Milestone 15 Block "SHOW & TELL" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/pony-club-1st-milestone-15-block-show-tell-t181065.html)

dublb 03-06-2012 07:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
QuiltE - I have enjoyed this BOM so much that I joined the Quilt Story BOM (before ya'll invited me over ta the mystery table topper) This was supposed ta be the first block but like I said It's not right. I'll make a pillow out of it. I meant ta post a pict of it finished last night, but must have been tired. Here it is.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]317900[/ATTACH]
I won't use cornerstones in the quilt, because I didn't buy enough yellow for it, but after you were talking about it here.......I had ta try it again on my pillow!

Termi - Your blocks go together wonderfully! I thought they were great when you were posting 'em each at a time but with 'em together they're awesome!

QuiltE 03-06-2012 09:45 PM

OKSGlad ... I'm sure you go more than prepared! Your banker probably sees your visit as a relief from some of the ill-prepared-disaster-waiting-to-happen clients! :) While it is a stressful time, it's also helps to look back and take a peak into the future.

Termi ... yahooo for you!! And even more so, being that you didn't think you'd stick with it this long. So for sure, you're with us for the long haul. You've got a nice balance of colours already. And I couldn't help but smile when I saw those cute novelties you have ... especially the cartoon horses!

DublB ... pretty! pretty! And even more so with that yellow inset. Heck, come on over and join us for the Mystery WH anyways. All you had to do this time was sew five 2-1/2" WOF together and then cut into four 10-1/2" blocks. Not much work with that!! Mine are posted already, so are JeanieG's and Honchey also has some beautiful fabric that's going to be stunning!

ArteEmCasa 03-07-2012 07:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh my God! In what world I was that I'm just seeing this thread today????
Very nice to see all the blocks together, how many "ohhh how beautiful!" and "ahhh look at that!"
Honestly I am surprised, together everyone blocks have a very harmonious look.
I wish some of them were made by me LOL
So Beautiful. Keep up the great work !!!

Here is my 1st Milestone...opps first 18.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]317960[/ATTACH]

dublb 03-07-2012 08:13 AM

Oh Art, your colors go tagether beautifully! Great balance of lights & darks! This is going ta be an awesome quilt!!!

oksewglad 03-07-2012 09:21 AM

Termi, I love your blocks they blend so well together.
ArteEmCasa, a wonderful assortment of blocks all tied together with the bits of white throughout!

Need I say again how beautiful these quilts are going to be done when we finish. I so enjoy how we support each other on this trail!

janRN 03-07-2012 02:46 PM

Termi & Arte, great blocks!! I love the variety of colors you've used and the blocks are all so well done. Love looking at them all together.

JeanieG 03-07-2012 03:42 PM

Your blocks look beautiful together Arte!

mirabelle 03-08-2012 02:46 PM

Beautiful beautiful blocks everyone, can't wait to see the next round of milestone photos.
Keep the eye candy coming,,,

QuiltE 03-10-2012 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by ArteEmCasa (Post 5038810)
Oh my God! In what world I was that I'm just seeing this thread today????
Very nice to see all the blocks together, how many "ohhh how beautiful!" and "ahhh look at that!"
Honestly I am surprised, together everyone blocks have a very harmonious look.
I wish some of them were made by me LOL
So Beautiful. Keep up the great work !!!

Here is my 1st Milestone...opps first 18.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]317960[/ATTACH]

We'll chalk your late arrival up to being in holiday mode still, ArteEC!!
What a great balance of colours you have ... I really like your whites with the strong darks for contrasts while the others slide right in with them. You're heading towareds a beautiful quilt!

What a range of looks we are each developing ... and how coordinated and balanced they are already, with just the first milestone put together. I'll be a little while catching up on this one ... am hoping that I can post my first 15 before we hit the next 15 milestone! :)

oksewglad 03-10-2012 03:48 PM

Ahhhh, Ooohhhh, Folks I just had to take a look at everyone's blocks again. Does my poor heart good to see these lovelies once again.:)