Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
"Mom, I know you're kinda worried about this..." >

"Mom, I know you're kinda worried about this..."

"Mom, I know you're kinda worried about this..."

Old 05-21-2010, 06:15 AM

I see lots of blackmail material here!
Old 05-21-2010, 06:16 AM

while waiting at sa downtown busstop to go home with my 4 year son, he would ask if each bus that came along was ours, and I would reply no, maybe th next one. After four times of this ? and answer, he put his hands on his hips and said, quite loudly, "Well, Jesus Christ I hope the next one is!" Everyone roared and I didn't know hwat to say. I wasn't sure if he was praying or cussing. LOL And last week, my darling granddaughter proudly informed me, in front of a crowd, "Look mawma, I can take mine out too". She had just gotten a retainer thingy for her teeth . Lots of laughter and a red face on that one!
Old 05-21-2010, 06:25 AM
JJs
Banned

I guess little ones notice butts - big or otherwise - because they are right in their faces - literally... stop and think about it....

my ds story goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, we were in the local drug store and he saw some classmates from kindergarten - and my nice polite son introduced me to his friends, "This is my weird mom"
Old 05-21-2010, 06:37 AM

Who remembers Art Linkletter - Kids say the darnest things?
Old 05-21-2010, 06:39 AM

Kids are just honest! They say what they think. I love it when it turns out to be something so hilarious.

And it's not only women who are subject to the "big butt" comments. My parents were visiting once when my daughter was about 4. My dad happened to walk into the living room and stop between my daughter and the TV, where she was watching her favorite cartoon show. Obviously frustrated, she said in a loud voice, "Grandpa, would you move! You're as wide as a buffalo!" We laughed at that one for days.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Olivia's Grammy
Who remembers Art Linkletter - Kids say the darnest things?
That was a cute show.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:10 AM

These are all so funny. Out of the mouth of babes.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:55 AM

Well we were at a restaurant one day when the waitress came over to take our order. As she was walking away, my 7 year old says...mommy, are those fake boobs...they're huge!! I died of embarrassment.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:13 AM

Oh, get ready for a lot more fun with him. My youngest son (now 28) used to sing when he was sitting on the toilet. We went to a restaurant when he was four years old and a few minutes after he went to the restroom everyone could hear his echoing voice singing the National Anthem at the top of his lungs. :oops:
A couple of weeks ago we were at a garage sale together in bright sunlight and in front of everyone he said Oh my God Mom! and reached over a plucked a hair from my chin. Once, we were in a store and he made me laugh really hard and he grabbed me by the arm and said in a loud voice, "Mom, I cannot take you anywhere without your medication!" It made me laugh even harder so I looked crazy. It only gets worse/better?
Old 05-21-2010, 10:40 AM

Oh GrammaNan, soooo funny ;-)