Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
"Mom, I know you're kinda worried about this..." >

"Mom, I know you're kinda worried about this..."

"Mom, I know you're kinda worried about this..."

Old 05-23-2010, 06:42 AM
Banned

I have three adult boys now. but I tought them to be honest. so there were times, like when my oldest son was about 4 or 5 years old. we were over at my mother in-laws for dinner. my son is in the kitchen, and when she opens her oven my son promptley tell her that her oven is dirty and mamas oven is never dirty. Just gotta love em. God bless. Penny
Old 05-23-2010, 03:21 PM

Out of the mouths of babes...
Old 05-23-2010, 07:14 PM

lol the things children say
Old 05-25-2010, 12:50 PM

Take heart ladies! According to my teens & tweens grandaughters & their crowd. Big butts are in right now. I learned this after one of them asked me if her butt looked big in her jeans. I tactfully (I thought) said no, not at all. She gave a dramatic moan & went & changed. Her mother enlightened me. Apparently big butts are all the rage.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:56 PM
Power Poster

Guess it depends on who the backside belongs to and what the rest of the body looks like!
Old 05-25-2010, 01:50 PM

These stories are hilarious. Here's mine. My 4 yr old daughter was with me at the track while I was trying to do a little jogging. After I stopped she said , Moma, you run funny. I know I said, God didn't put my knees together quite right so it makes me look funny running but its ok cause I can still do everything I want and it doesn't hurt at all. Oh, she said in her most sympathetic voice. I'm sorry your crippled I thought you just ran funny cause your fat.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Glenda Kay
Take heart ladies! According to my teens & tweens grandaughters & their crowd. Big butts are in right now. I learned this after one of them asked me if her butt looked big in her jeans. I tactfully (I thought) said no, not at all. She gave a dramatic moan & went & changed. Her mother enlightened me. Apparently big butts are all the rage.
You mean, finally I'm in style :lol:
Old 05-25-2010, 03:23 PM

One of my friends told everybody about this little gem from her 3 year old son.

They were in the bathroom at Target. She had him go first and when he was done she made him wait on her in the stall. She said a woman came in and used the stall two down from them. She said the woman had the loudest ... BM she had ever heard. Her son said, as clear and loud as could be "ooo, momma, that's gonna stink." She said she couldn't get her pants up fast enough and she didn't even stop to wash hands!
Old 05-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Google Goddess

oh my! what kids will say
Old 05-28-2010, 07:45 PM

I love these stories. Here are mine. My oldest DS was about 4yr when we went to a fancy holiday at my MIL's. She is kind of prissy and had just gotten her hair done. She was asking everyone in the family how we liked it. Well all the adults were trying not to say what we thought and then she asked DS and he blurted out "It awful and you should make them do it again better!" She gritted her teeth and just said nothing. We all agreed later we wanted to say the exact same thing to her.
Same DS at age 6 went with me to Kenny Rogers concert. As we were standing in the lobby stuff like sardines waiting for the doors to open my DS looks up at me and in the loudest voice possible asks me "Does Daddy French Kiss good?" I thought I would die. All the older white haired ladies (I am one now) just laughed and laughed. Sure there are more stories from both boys and DGKs but too busy laughing at all of your stories to think of them at the moment.