Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • The Best Little Chin Hair Post on the Prairie >
  • The Best Little Chin Hair Post on the Prairie

• The Best Little Chin Hair Post on the Prairie

Old 09-08-2011, 02:46 PM

Anybody try electrology? It is working on me.

The other day my electrologist electrocuting 117 hairs. (Sometimes I count for curious sake as laying there . . .there isn't too much else to do.) My first treatment was over OVER 1000 hairs on my chin, cheeks, and neck. Sloooooowly . . . they are disappearing.
    Old 09-08-2011, 03:46 PM

Alas, as we get older we lose what we want and gain what we don,t want. Like my butt, it,s either flattened out so much it slid out of my pants or it tried to push it,s way out thru the front and added itself to my tummy and where did my eyebrows go. Did they also slide down, wait! that,s it! That,s where the chin hairs come from!!! dee
    Old 09-08-2011, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by deecnp661
    Alas, as we get older we lose what we want and gain what we don,t want. Like my butt, it,s either flattened out so much it slid out of my pants or it tried to push it,s way out thru the front and added itself to my tummy and where did my eyebrows go. Did they also slide down, wait! that,s it! That,s where the chin hairs come from!!! dee
    Oh my eyebrows have not slid down, they have bushed up! They are thicker, longer and more unruly, plus they are wandering up, down and to each side. I am "blessed" with very dark eyebrows, chin and lip hair. The eyebrows have never been good, but since I had chemo four years ago (and I never completely lost my hair), they are just ridiculous. I do know why, though. This is to make up for the hair on my head always being thin!
    Old 09-08-2011, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by luv2look
    Anybody try electrology? It is working on me.

The other day my electrologist electrocuting 117 hairs. (Sometimes I count for curious sake as laying there . . .there isn't too much else to do.) My first treatment was over OVER 1000 hairs on my chin, cheeks, and neck. Sloooooowly . . . they are disappearing.
    wow.. I would be scared.. you are so brave
    Old 09-08-2011, 04:17 PM

We now have a bicycle rack on the top of our butts hahaha and muffin tops around the waist
    Old 09-08-2011, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by alwayslearning
    Oh my eyebrows have not slid down, they have bushed up! They are thicker, longer and more unruly, plus they are wandering up, down and to each side. I am "blessed" with very dark eyebrows, chin and lip hair. The eyebrows have never been good, but since I had chemo four years ago (and I never completely lost my hair), they are just ridiculous. I do know why, though. This is to make up for the hair on my head always being thin!
    Well glad you are okay.. My grandmother lost a lot of her hair from a bad hairdresser and a perm. She wore Eva Gabor wigs for years
    Old 09-08-2011, 04:19 PM

Never give up the fight ladies, this thread is so funny so many of us are in the same boat of life. Any hair on a womans face is soooooo not pretty!
    Old 09-08-2011, 04:21 PM
    Dkm

You need to get off this board and write a book. Number one best seller. Really I enjoy your stories so much. Keep them coming. We all need a laugh a day....keeps the wrinkles away.
    Old 09-08-2011, 04:45 PM
    Power Poster

If I have the money, and with trying to live on Social Security I often do not, I go to the hairdresser to have a cut and color and a wax job for my chin and moustache. They go away for quite a while, but unfortunately do come back, but each time fewer and fewer. Ah, the joys of getting older. NOT.
    Old 09-08-2011, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Pat P
    Never give up the fight ladies, this thread is so funny so many of us are in the same boat of life. Any hair on a womans face is soooooo not pretty!
    here here~~!!