Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
DH's birthday trip to Vallée des Singes (Monkey Valley) >

DH's birthday trip to Vallée des Singes (Monkey Valley)

DH's birthday trip to Vallée des Singes (Monkey Valley)

Old 05-25-2009, 04:53 AM

Skeat! I said my monkey can't come out to play, nekkid!
How come yours and K's, can sit up without help? mine was a gift of sorts...came in a bunch of sewing stuff I was given.
Maybe that's why y'all's has pink and red bums, (bc they are sitting on them.)
Think mine is white. not sure. haven't looked at his bum in a while. something to look forward to.
[/quote]

Could be why they have red bums:)Could be he's 'chicken bust'n'...which is rodeo ride on the chickens:) Just his size too...and, since he's so full of fluff and stuff...it don't hurt and he won't fall off...Get some clothes on that monkey...we want pictures! Even if he looks like Adam....good enough to be in the monkey bum club!LoL How's that song....'we are fammiillyy...' And, you can fix that bum to make it flushed....lipstick, koolaid, etc....:)Go for purple!LOL Skeat who wished all those monkeys would come out of the closets all over the world!LOL
Old 05-25-2009, 05:41 AM
Power Poster

...wished all those monkeys would come out of the closet, LOL!!!

My hubby is so nutty! was trying to tell him, last night, about this post, and he busted out laughing, when I kept saying the word 'monkey'...so much, that he got me to laughing, and could hardly keep talking...is that a 'code' word, or something? you know me, lived such a sheltered life and all...K, don't believe it, lol...paint my monkeys, bum...hmmm, don't want a baboon, lol...he might need a little more stuffin though...ain't fed him in a while...gotta learn how to use camera, before he can do the big cheese ( :mrgreen: ). I just don't have the time or patience to read the book. Gonna see if my daughter will help me with it, wednesday. She's like her daddy, they just look something over, and go to it. Me? gotta read, but don't like to, read instructions, at all.
I'm weird. Straight A's in reading comprehension, english, spelling, science, home ec...ok, ok...sounds like bragging now...no, not bragging, reminiscing...have forgotten it all! lol! anywhoooo, point is...ironic, that I could do so well, in reading comprehension, 'back then', and now, hate detailed instructions! go figger! think it's the mental effect of the fibro!
(gotta blame it on somefin! :mrgreen: )
Old 05-25-2009, 05:42 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Skeat who wished all those monkeys would come out of the closets all over the world!LOL[/quote]

YEAH EVERYONE - SHOW US YOUR MONKEYS! :D

K x
Old 05-25-2009, 05:55 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

My hubby is so nutty! was trying to tell him, last night, about this post, and he busted out laughing, when I kept saying the word 'monkey'...so much, that he got me to laughing, and could hardly keep talking...is that a 'code' word, or something? you know me, lived such a sheltered life and all...K, don't believe it, lol...paint my monkeys, bum...hmmm, don't want a baboon, lol...he might need a little more stuffin though...ain't fed him in a while...gotta learn how to use camera, before he can do the big cheese ( :mrgreen: ). I just don't have the time or patience to read the book. Gonna see if my daughter will help me with it, wednesday. She's like her daddy, they just look something over, and go to it. Me? gotta read, but don't like to, read instructions, at all.
I'm weird. Straight A's in reading comprehension, english, spelling, science, home ec...ok, ok...sounds like bragging now...no, not bragging, reminiscing...have forgotten it all! lol! anywhoooo, point is...ironic, that I could do so well, in reading comprehension, 'back then', and now, hate detailed instructions! go figger! think it's the mental effect of the fibro!
Y'all bin at the twinkies agin? (is that redneck spelling?!) :D :D :D

K x

Old 05-25-2009, 06:42 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Y'all bin at the twinkies agin? (is that redneck spelling?!) :D :D :D

K x
You know them twinkies for me, is like your champagne is for you?
Y'ALL SHOW US YOUR MONKEYS...ROFLMBO!!!
your so doggone funny, it hurts...
HEY PATTI...
whaddya think of K's declaration...
bout them closet monkeys?...rof again!!!
gotta get a name for mine.
no, self respectin monkey should run around without a name.
gonna think on it. depends, K, what kind of monkey did you say
you have?
and Skeat, since yours has a red bum...is it a baboon?
brb...
hey, mine has a big red lip looking bottom! someone's been kissing up!
and I thought he had a hat, but he's baldy, scaldy!!! now he's gotta have some kind of hat, even if I don't get around to the clothes. He's so skinny, think that chimp, needs more that a couple 'nanners. gotta fatten him up, some. TTFN
Old 05-25-2009, 06:45 AM

Ok, ya'lll........I was going thru a box of stuff I got from my mom years ago. What did I find in there? A Sock Money kit! lol
Old 05-25-2009, 06:52 AM
Power Poster

Terri...Patti's right, here on this board, we're contagious!!! :lol:
Old 05-25-2009, 07:02 AM

[quote=tlrnhi]Ok, ya'lll........I was going thru a box of stuff I got from my mom years ago. What did I find in there? A Sock Money kit! lol[/quote

OMG!! We have a Monkey In The Making!! And, yes...we still say ya'll..:0)
Old 05-25-2009, 07:07 AM
Power Poster

[quote=Skeat]
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, ya'lll........I was going thru a box of stuff I got from my mom years ago. What did I find in there? A Sock Money kit! lol[/quote

OMG!! We have a Monkey In The Making!! And, yes...we still say ya'll..:0)
Skeat, psst! think Terri is a monkey, lol...and k,...umm, better stop there...we all been monkeying around lately :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-25-2009, 07:27 AM

Oh, this monkey isn't going to be made anytime soon. I have too many other things I need to get finished first.