Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
DH's birthday trip to Vallée des Singes (Monkey Valley) >

DH's birthday trip to Vallée des Singes (Monkey Valley)

DH's birthday trip to Vallée des Singes (Monkey Valley)

Old 05-25-2009, 07:32 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, ya'lll........I was going thru a box of stuff I got from my mom years ago. What did I find in there? A Sock Money kit! lol
They're breeding and taking over the world! :D

K x
Old 05-25-2009, 08:06 AM
Power Poster

Oh, this monkey isn't going to be made anytime soon. I have too many other things I need to get finished first.
I kinda figured that. You do have a lot going on. Me too, and I just keep adding more, lol. Just couldn't resist a chance to 'monkey' with ya. hugs, C :lol:
Old 05-25-2009, 08:08 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
Ok, ya'lll........I was going thru a box of stuff I got from my mom years ago. What did I find in there? A Sock Money kit! lol
They're breeding and taking over the world! :D

K x
Don't think we came from monkeys, but we might be going back to them!!! lol!!! :lol:
i can see it now, they'll take over, and it will be bananas supreme, banana surprise, banana souffle....we'll learn to hate bananas after a bit, lol! :lol:
Old 05-25-2009, 03:52 PM
Power Poster

Monkeys...monkeys....I'm thinking ya'll are goin' to be squirrels cause ya'll are all goin' nuts!!!

No monkeys around here...have a hard enough time keeping up with.....hey...wait just a doggone minute...I do have these...are they close enough???

Now DH is all in a panic..he had to know WHY I'm taking a picture of HIS rabbits and told me very plainly that I cannot mail them to anyone...he is afraid he'd never get them back :roll:

Waskelly wabbits
[ATTACH=CONFIG]35385[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-35385.jpe  
Old 05-25-2009, 04:56 PM

Oh, Sandpat, those bunnies are just adorable!! What are their names?

Please assure DH that you're aren't sending his bunnies away -- that we just like to see pictures... :lol: :lol:

Old 05-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Monkeys...monkeys....I'm thinking ya'll are goin' to be squirrels cause ya'll are all goin' nuts!!!

No monkeys around here...have a hard enough time keeping up with.....hey...wait just a doggone minute...I do have these...are they close enough???

Now DH is all in a panic..he had to know WHY I'm taking a picture of HIS rabbits and told me very plainly that I cannot mail them to anyone...he is afraid he'd never get them back :roll:
awww...my gbabies love rabbits!
These are so cute. One has her eye on my blue bunny, but Nana is afraid to give him to her, for fear of hurting others, so she may have to make a few, sometime.
Anna, has a bunny, from her 'auntie' Alana in Texas.
She has had 'Bun', for four years, now...and nana has had to sew his ear back before he lost it completely.
After I explained to her, how he almost became one-eared, she has not swung him by the ears, since.
well, if we is gonna be squirrells, lol...I got everybody here, beat...
I been, "Squirrelly", since i was 18 years old...
and not nuts, thank you very much :wink:
Tell hubby, he has nothing to worry about...
until we show up with the goodies for the coffee/cinnamon bun brunch!!! I'm bringing some carrots too...will lure them, lol...nice bunnies...here's a carrot for you, come to auntie Squirrelly. Your gonna love Florida :wink:
Old 05-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Power Poster

They are adorable sandpat, and Mortimer would love them, he thinks all stuffed animals belong to him.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:28 PM
k3n
Power Poster

Oh Patti they are really cute! But I need a closer look at how they're made so I can make some for the kids, so if you could just mail them to me, I'll take really good care of them and send them back, I promise! LOL

K x
Old 05-26-2009, 03:45 AM

sandpat..those are too cute!! But, I must admit...I know what they really are!!! They are monkeys incognito!! See, I am not easily fooled....:)
But, to be really, really sure, you need to tell dh to box them up and get them off in the mail to me....I'd have to check up close:)So cute! And so glad you showed them off to us!! And, I really had to laugh over dh worrying about where you were mailing them to.....(he-he-he)SKeat
Old 05-26-2009, 03:47 AM

One has her eye on my blue bunny, but Nana is afraid to give him to her, for fear of hurting others}} Give her that bunny granny! Tell all the others that it is on a 'loan' for a bit:)That is it!!LOL You are little only once...:)Skeat