Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Does anyone else hate pepper?

I`m not a fan of pepper it tends to burn the roof of my mouth or make me sneeze. When we go out my hubby always wants the fresh pepper and then they immediately go to put it on my food I have to put my hand across the plate so they won`t do it.

Blog Entries
    I use a pepper mill that grinds the pepper to dust. It melts in the food and tastes nothing like ground pepper.

Blog Entries
    well, since i havent' used salt in decades-i love pepper.

I'm not a fan....I don't put it ON my food but will use it IN food when cooking. DH puts so much on his food, all his food is black!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Can't stand it! If there's one sprinkle of it in my scrambled eggs, I consider them ruined.

Blog Entries
    I love pepper and put it in just about everything. My sisters and I use to make our grandmother crazy. We'd always add more to her gravy and she'd yell why should I put it in and you all always add more. Years ago a friend of mine tried talking me into starting the blood type diet. Supposedly there are different things that affect your weight due to your blood type. There was a long list of things people w/B neg blood shouldn't eat and two of them were pepper and tomatoes. I couldn't handle it with out either one of those two foods. I told her no way; can't do it. I can do with out salt but not pepper.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4