eye brow pencil colors

Old 05-12-2018, 05:30 AM

Tattooed eyebrows must be re-touched every 1-2 years. They fade out like crazy.....(and it hurts!)
Old 05-12-2018, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by salemrabbits View Post
have you looked at Avon? They have a blonde eyebrow product. If you don't have a rep, you can purchase on line now. I am a rep, I sell many of the blonde product-actually more than black/brown.
I use Avon eye brow liner also. I blonde hair but usually get the Tawny color. I have also used blonde. Ive used it for years.
Old 05-12-2018, 05:33 AM

Default eye brows

Originally Posted by nativetexan View Post
I was about to get a refill for my estee lauder eye brow pencil in soft blonde. they no longer offer it. sigh.
i cannot use most browns and certainly not black. just some hint of brow pencil is all i need. i hardly have any eyebrows. i like a soft look. not the look of today.
would Ulta have any thing like this?
I did have mine tattoed on after years of using a pencil. It was the best move I have made. I never have to worry about them and save on buying pencils. It has paid for itself. I just wash them with my face and go.
Old 05-12-2018, 05:57 AM

Maybeline has nice twist up blonde eyebrow pencil...I get mine at Walmart...you can go as light or dark as you want..I love it...
Old 05-12-2018, 06:30 AM
Power Poster

Wal-mart is the nearest store to me, i will look there again. problem they are all on the very bottom shelf! irritating. my glasses arent' made for bottom shelves. thanks.
No, no Sally's. I used to have one near when living in Colorado. May check Avon too. I can do that online I'm sure.
Old 05-12-2018, 09:41 AM

Geeezzzz. I thought i was the only one with eyebrow problems. I'm 75 and my eyebrows are almost gone. My hair is gray and finding a light gray (not charcoal) pencil has been impossible. Merle Norman has a powder that works pretty well but it is a dark gray. I found a light gray eye shadow and then found a brush that works pretty well. The big problem is making both brows look alike!
Old 05-12-2018, 11:43 AM
Power Poster

ha, ha. Oh, be different. do them differently. go ahead. i dare you. At times I'm sure mine are not alike.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:49 PM

I can relate to the no eyebrows. After chemo and losing my hair, the eyebrows didn't grow back very well. My daughter used to work in a nursing home as an LPN. One of their female patients passed away and one of the aides was trying to wash her face but her "makeup" wouldn't come off; it was tattooed on. I HAVE considered having my eyebrows tattooed on. But guess I'm chicken! Good luck in your search. I hope you find your color. I'd like to find my eyebrows! LOL
Old 05-12-2018, 02:38 PM

The search for the perfect shade of brow pencil continues for me. I have brunette hair and pale eyebrows. Everything I try looks too dark and obvious. I have tried several brands with the same result. I feel as though I look like a clown when I wear it. I had a makeup routine when I was younger that took five minutes and it came out right every time. I never had to wear eyebrow pencil, or primer under my makeup. Since I've gotten older I think I'd have more success if I were redecorating a condemned house. My brows have gotten thinner and lighter, my lashes are shorter, and definitely my skin has changed. Also, I'm a stomach sleeper which leaves my brows looking unruly at times. I wonder if anybody else has that issue?
Old 05-12-2018, 03:16 PM

Anybody have lipstick tattooed on ?