eye brow pencil colors

Old 05-16-2018, 04:10 PM

Try a shade of eye shadow.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:06 AM

They fade on bodies too. Can't tell you why.
Old 05-22-2018, 09:19 AM
Power Poster

Never made it to Ulta. but i did get some Maybelline soft brown off Amazon. then found some soft blonde ones in Walmart. i like to use the blonde and then add a bit of the brown. I'm happy.
Old 05-22-2018, 09:59 AM

I went to the base to get some more and they have most of the top brands but very few had any browns. mostly black or very black. I have very limited amount of eyebrows and a black or super dark one would stand out as fake big time. I was very frustrated. I guess its time to check out the dollar store again
Old 05-22-2018, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl
I know plastic surgeons and cosmetologists offer tattooed eyebrows. Sounds funny, but if your eyebrows are gone and you get the proper color and shape tattoo, you don't have to worry about your eyebrows for the rest of your life. I have a friend who did this and she was very happy.

Some people get their "makeup" tattooed on, but I think that's going a bit too far!
First of all, when you go from very thick eyebrows to almost none, its not going to far. I had it done once and I was told then its not for life, mine has faded to the point that you can barely see it. I met a girl the other day who had hers done 10 years ago, which was about when I had mine done. Hers looked great. She knows a person in NY that does it. As soon as I can, I'm getting them done again. Brows and liner, I have alergies and hate to have mascara running down my face. but I have to be financial ready when I do it.
Old 05-22-2018, 02:59 PM
Power Poster

Nativetexan, have you tried Ebay? They may have your Estee Lauder shade. I've found things there before that were discontinued in the stores.
Also I agree with checking Ulta- they have some nice stuff.
Just saw your pics- what a cutie!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2018, 07:13 AM

Bit of an eyebrow albino here. Found a pencil by Revlon Brow Fantasy by Colorstay in their shade called Blondeonce which has a gel brush on the other end that sets the pencil for the day because I'd been known to wipe my face on hot days & "erase" a brow (tehehe). I think I found it at Wal-Mart. Wishing you all the best.
dj
Old 05-24-2018, 08:51 AM

Hi Nativetexan.....I just saw this note and what a coincidence! I went to ULTA yesterday to pick up some facial moisturizer. While I was there, I looked at Anastasia eyebrow products (my sister suggested them). The very nice saleswoman did an eyebrow for me using Anastasis Whiz pencil (color is chocolate). It REALLY looked good. I have whispy eyebrows and she said you apply in short strokes from the bottom of your eyebrow line up.......since the hair grows in an up position. Just little feathers going up and then she did the same thing to the outer area (where I have nothing). At first I thought...that's too light....but then I realized it's much better than the Groucho Marx look I usually get. She then had me apply on the other eye (so I could show her if I learned). I did pretty good! I still have some of my other stuff, so am not ready to buy, but when I'm ready I'll try it. She also suggested Benefit Precisely - color 3 or 4 for me. I heartily recommend either of those products.......especially since I am not used to those thick brows, but I do need a little brow. I have dark hair - so you might want a lighter color. But, those saleswomen are really great! I suggest you just stop on by and see what they can show you!
Old 05-24-2018, 05:18 PM

I went to Ulta today and got the Benefit eye pencil. The sales girl was really helpful and thought I needed color 1 or 2. She decided color 1 was a little too golden and not quite right for me so I got color 2 which had a little more ash in it. I used it this afternoon and liked it.
Old 05-28-2018, 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by tranum
Anybody have lipstick tattooed on ?
Not me, I loved the eye brows and the liner, but that's it. Not only are you stuck with one color, which I don't use lipstick but also your mouth area changes over the years, little wrinkles, etc and I'd think that would change your tattooing as well. You eyebrows and liner last longer that one or two years, mine did and I know one lady that got hers done and its been 10 years and hers look great. I'm doing it again when I get the money up