Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Favorite quilt in BLOCK?

My favorite is the Lattice quilt which I made from the video. I made mine queen size. I love that quilt! I had also made the Falling for a Charm from the video. The quilt that I really wanted to make is Mini Periwinkle. I have the template and the papers; but I have been waiting for the printed instructions. I do so much better working from print. I am so thrilled with Block!

Quote Originally Posted by franc36 View Post
    My favorite is the Lattice quilt which I made from the video. I made mine queen size. I love that quilt! I had also made the Falling for a Charm from the video. The quilt that I really wanted to make is Mini Periwinkle. I have the template and the papers; but I have been waiting for the printed instructions. I do so much better working from print. I am so thrilled with Block!
    Can we see a picture of your Lattice Quilt??

I'm still waiting for mine also. I'm going to give it a few days more and then I'm going to call them to see what happened to my order.

I like the love notes, and the lattice ones. Great magazine-really more like a book. Way to go, M*QC!!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2