Football Anyone?

Old 11-07-2010, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by SuziC
Originally Posted by PeggyT
Sunday's and Monday's you can find hubby and I in our living room watching the games! During football games I get more binding work done than any other time! I love this time of the year!
There is nothing better on Sundays and Mondays!!!! I go into withdrawl when the season ends :!:
Me Too! Edie
Old 11-07-2010, 05:18 PM

We have the Sunday Ticket so we can get the Colts and Raiders. Whenwe started dating DH told me that his fave team was the Raiders and his gave NFC team was the Rams. DH was sick all pm but I watched and did some hand sewing and removed some basting stitches.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:59 PM

i'm a huge New England Patriots fan - they are the only football team I watch. Wes Welker is the best and can I just say I am SOOOO glad we traded Randy Moss! My boys didn't have such a great game today, that's ok, there is always next week!
Old 11-07-2010, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Edie
I am a Viking Fan, through and through, excluding Randy Moss! What a dork! If anyone read about his tirade at Tinucci's restaurant,it just proves what a loser he really is! We eat there, they have wonderful food. As a matter of fact, Tinucci's offered to their customers the same buffet at the restaurant as they served the Vikings this past Sunday and if you bring in a Randy Moss jersey, you get a free buffet. The Randy Moss jersies (Viking design, of course) would be given to the Boys and Girls Clubs in Tennessee!!!!! We don't want him here anymore! Besides that, Tinucci's gave $500 to the Boys and Girls Club here in the Twin Cities! So, we will see how Harvin and Brett and the boys play today. We have have bad years and we have good years. This may be a bad year, but basically, the guys are good guys! I am embroidering a Christmas quilt, which I am sure is going to take a few years to get all embroidered, so I do that while I watch the game! GO VIKES! Edie

I have been a Vikings fan since the purple people eaters were big.. lol.. I am still.. my jersey is number 69.. Jared Allen rocks.. and today he can be the daddy of my future babies.. lol.. just kidding.. what a freaking amazing game. Now I am in GA though and as for college.. I follow the bulldogs.. football is just plain ole fun!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:11 PM

Hate it with a vengeance.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:21 PM

I am an Oregon Duck, and DH is an Oregon Beaver. Our house is LOUD on "Civil War" Saturday! :thumbup:
Old 11-07-2010, 08:05 PM

Geaux Tigers!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:37 PM

I am a die hard Pittsburgh Steelers Fan. I have 5 sons who all played football when they were young and my beautiful daughter was a cheerleader I was very busy and involved in sports. So you see I love football!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:44 PM

I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan but I know they are doing lousy this year. I was praying tonight that they would win but right now it's not looking to good. Score 45-7.
I also like the Texas Longhorns but they are not doing to good either. But there is always next year.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:48 PM

Being from Wisconsin, is there any team besides the Packers?