Fruit and Cottage Cheese

Old 03-07-2010, 01:01 PM

I found this...

Lucerne No Salt Added Cottage Cheese

It's Safeway's brand. I didn't see if they had it here. But you probably could call your local one and find out.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:51 PM

we keep a container in the fridge all the time- I grab it to snack on while making dinner. Had it last night with fish and a small baked potato. No sour cream on the potato so I like the cottage cheese.

I don't like fruit with my cottage cheese. I have an issue with things touching.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by Barbm
we keep a container in the fridge all the time- I grab it to snack on while making dinner. Had it last night with fish and a small baked potato. No sour cream on the potato so I like the cottage cheese.

I don't like fruit with my cottage cheese. I have an issue with things touching.
So does my DD, nothing could touch and if it might run she has to have a seperate dish for it except mashed potaotes and gravy. Even if it has butter as in broccoli with butter on top she has to put that on a seperate dish. When she eats dinner she has 4 or 5 tiny plates and bowls for her food. I guess she must be OCD but I never thought about it before.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:35 PM

she sounds normal to me. :) If things touch and mix, I make a line around them and won't eat the touching area.

hubby also tells me my food doesn't touch my lips- I place it on my tongue and don't close my mouth to "wipe" the fork or spoon. he tries to show me what I look like, but I don' think I do that. I do wipe my face often- probably too often, but I don't want food on my face.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

she sounds normal to me. :) If things touch and mix, I make a line around them and won't eat the touching area.

hubby also tells me my food doesn't touch my lips- I place it on my tongue and don't close my mouth to "wipe" the fork or spoon. he tries to show me what I look like, but I don' think I do that. I do wipe my face often- probably too often, but I don't want food on my face.
OMG....... she does the same thing with the line and won't eat the part that touched. I don't know how she goes out to dinner. Even with fried eggs she somehow without breaking it seperates the yolk from the white. Now I have to watch her eat to see if she doesn't close her mouth to wipe the fork or spoon.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Banned

How do you get it off the fork??? I have to use my lips to pull it off! :?
Old 03-07-2010, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by marsye

LMAO
Old 03-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk

LMAO

Well?????
Old 03-07-2010, 05:30 PM

LMAO

Well?????
Do you have to get those teeth back from the frog to eat supper?
Old 03-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Banned

[quote=Chasing Hawk]

LMAO

Well?????
Do you have to get those teeth back from the frog to eat supper?

Its not me that doesn't use my lips to eat!!!!!!!!! LMAO